|Red Pikmin||0||Ultra-spicy sprays||1|
|Yellow Pikmin||30|| |
The following article or section contains guides.
The Sniper Room is the twenty-ninth level in Challenge mode in Pikmin 2. There is only one sublevel, but, as there are many enemies, it can get difficult. These enemies include Dwarf Orange Bulborbs, Snow Bulborbs, a Decorated Cannon Beetle, an Armored Cannon Beetle Larva, and a Gatling Groink.
It should be noted that this level is the only one in the game series that is played at night on PNF-404, Twilight Garden being the only one played during the gloomy sundown. It is also the only level in Challenge Mode to include Foxtails or Seeding Dandelions.
- Theme: Garden
- Music: Electricity
- Time: 255 (510 seconds)
- Starting Pikmin:
- Colossal Fossil × 1
- Crystal Clover × 1
- Crystallized Clairvoyance × 1 (inside the Careening Dirigibug)
- Crystallized Telekinesis × 1 (inside the Orange Bulborb)
- Crystallized Telepathy × 1 (inside the stationary Gatling Groink)
- Eternal Emerald Eye × 1
- Gyroid Bust × 1
- Love Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Dwarf Orange Bulborbs)
- Lustrous Element × 1 (inside a Snow Bulborb)
- Mirrored Element × 1 (inside a Snow Bulborb)
- Mirth Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Dwarf Orange Bulborbs)
- Omniscient Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Dwarf Orange Bulborbs)
- Petrified Heart × 1 (inside the Decorated Cannon Beetle)
- Tear Stone × 1 (inside the stationary Armored Cannon Beetle Larva)
- The Key × 1
- Plants and fungi:
- The game files actually point out that another Armored Cannon Beetle Larva, carrying a Tear Stone, should appear, but it doesn't.
- Note: The previous object numbers were gathered from a very basic reading of the game's files. Research is currently underway to get more accurate numbers.
|Internal cave name||ch_MUKI_bombing|
|(?) Enemy maximum||23|
|(?) Item maximum||5|
|(?) Gate maximum||0|
|(?) Dead end unit maximum||80|
|(?) Escape geyser||Yes|
|(?) Clogged hole||No|
|(?) Unit file||2_units_5x5a_big_tekiF_kusachi.txt|
|(?) Number of rooms||3|
|(?) Light file||sniper_light_lv0.ini|
|(?) Background|| |
|Cave units (?)|
|Dead end with item||Three-way crossing||Four-way crossing||Turning corridor||Corridor||Long corridor|
|Room with 2 circling paths||Room with upside-down bucket|
The enemies here mostly use projectiles, hence the cave's name, so they can be used to attack each other. It is advisable to use the spray against the Groink. Treasures are spread throughout the field, and the key is well hidden.
With two players, one player can distract the Groink, while the other sneaks up from behind and attacks from the shovel.
Names in other languages
|Spanish (NoA)||Salón del Francotirador||Sniper's Room|
|French (NoA)||Salle du tireur||Sniper's room|