Talk:6 day run (Pikmin 2)
- Pff, feel free. I wouldn't say no to this.--Prezintenden 13:10, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
It really feels like without getting the last piece that this run is incomplete. I know it takes a hell of a lot of time to get that barbell, but you're still missing a treasure. Mikeburnfire 13:45, 26 April 2008 (UTC)Mikeburnfire
- What, the video? Well, I don't even see why we need the video at all. It could always be changed to a link to Radix's 8-day speedrun at SDA. GP 19:13, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
New run on SDA
- CoS was put off until Day 7 in the run so that I could use the Rush Boots in it. Considering time doesn't pass in caves, this wouldn't be beneficial in a casual 8 Day run, so CoS should stay on Day 4. Miles. 21:57, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Radix's run aimed for speed? Miles. 22:10, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
From the guide:
Sphere Map | Unlocks area 2 'Forest of Awakening'
Exploration Map | Unlocks area 3 'The Perplexing Spring'
Heheh. Yeah, anyway... --Prezintenden
- ...And 10 or so lines later it says:
- Q) Why don't you have the proper regular treasure names?
- A) This FAQ was based on the Japanese version first. The names make no difference, so I haven't changed them.
- Why does it link to the IGN version, anyway? The same guide is up on GameFAQs. Miles 19:39, 3 October 2010 (EDT)
Blue Pikmin not responding
- Hmm, were you playing the GCN or NPC! version? The Blues ignore the whistle in the NPC! version... ~
Comment by Dart Monkey on 16th March 2014
Its possible to beat Pikmin 2 in 7 days now. use the Scale Glitch to get Blue Pikmin on day 3 at the Awakening Wood. With those blues, if you're fast enough, you can finish the Preplexing Pool in 1 day. This also creates a glitch.
- The blue onion isn't supposed to be with you when you first enter the Preplexing Pool, so it won't fly in with you in the intro, but it will just be there at the landing site. - Dart Monkey (talk • contribs)