This year's event will start on September 22nd, 2017, and end on the 24th.
The Cross-Wiki Weekend is an event collaborated by different NIWA wikis. The idea is to encourage people to contribute to NIWA wikis that they aren't very familiar with. This not only ends up helping wikis that are in need of a workforce, but also makes everyone know more about wikis and franchises they aren't very familiar with. Editors who participate can win a prize, usually a Nintendo eShop funds card. You can learn more about the event here.
If you came to Pikipedia to help, welcome! This page will let you know of simple or important things you can do to help out the Pikmin wiki.
How do I edit?
Just create an account, go to a page you want to improve, click on "edit" at the top, and just improve the page. If you need help with the formatting, here are some guides:
How can I help?
The best place to find tasks to do is in this page. Ideally, we want information and images on the newly-released Hey! Pikmin. If you just want a quick random list of tasks that need to be done, have this list:
- Take screenshots of Hey! Pikmin enemies doing things – since Miiverse is about to be discontinued, we will lose the best way to take Hey! Pikmin screenshots soon!
- Add Hey! Pikmin information to the bomb rock article.
- Add missing information on menus in Pikmin 3.
- Expand one of the Mission Mode or Bingo Battle arena articles.
- There's a typo in the Dwarf Orange Bulborb's Pikmin 2 Nintendo Player's Guide quote section. Confirm if this is present in the guide or if it's a transcription error.
- Add sources to the minor characters article. Check the existing sources.
- Get some rough time comparisons between fast and slow plucks for the pluck article.
- Do the TODO in Pikmin prerelease information.
- Add images of path oversights.
- Pick an enemy, and help shape its page up to the latest enemy article guidelines.
- Get images of the Battle Enemies! version of Tropical Forest.
- List Challenge Mode and Mission Mode locations of cardboard boxes.
- Add images of the Pikmin Short Movies.