Talk:Superstrong Stabilizer

Add topic
Active discussions

Name in JapanEdit

The name doesn't sound like it makes much sense. Is there any alternative? — {EspyoT} 18:32, March 20, 2021 (EDT)

"怪力な?" is an adjective which means superstrongpower but "monster power" may be better if exist.
"金具?" means "metal fitting".
"フィックスマン?" is a name. You can only translate as "Fixman". -PortableSunset (talk) 20:25, March 20, 2021 (EDT)