Forum:Enemy Hit Points?!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A few Pikmin 2 enemy pages, like Red Bulborb, show that it takes a certain number of "Hit Points" to defeat an enemy. I have a few questions about this, and I figured that the forum would be the best place to ask them, so:
- Who discovered/created the HP measurements?
- How did they do it?
- Is the addition of HP to all enemy pages a work in progress?
- Is there anything I can do to help find the HP of the enemies and bosses?
- Also, is there a different system used for measuring HP in the first Pikmin game?
- Look here. The HP numbers were taken straight from the game data on the disc. It was easy to do, since a lot of info is in text files; however, this isn't the case in Pikmin 1, so I don't know of any way we could get the HP counts for the first game. As for HP not being on every page, I guess no one ever got around to finishing it.
- (Also I'm aware that you could test Pikmin 1 HP manually in-game, but I'm against that, given how inaccurate people's initial attempts in Pikmin 2 were.) Miles. 07:06, January 11, 2010 (UTC)