Various licensed Pikmin calendars.
Club Nintendo calendars
To do: Add pictures of 2009 and 2014 calendars
Club Nintendo had a tradition of releasing yearly calendars. Many of these had Pikmin pages present.
- The 2008 calendar had Pikmin 2 on the November 2008 page.
- The 2009 calendar had Pikmin on the May 2009 page.
- The 2010 calendar had Pikmin 2 on the November 2010 page. This calendar was the reward to gold Club Nintendo members.
- The 2011 calendar had no Pikmin representation.
- The 2012 calendar had Pikmin 2 on the April 2012 page.
- The 2013 calendar had Pikmin 3 on the May 2013 page.
- The 2014 calendar had Pikmin 3 on the June 2014 page.
Pikmin 3 planner
A Pikmin 3-themed planner was released by Ensky in 2013. It was not specific for a certain year, so it could be used at any time. The planner also came with a sheet of stickers intended to be used for decorating the included planner. The dimensions are 175x90mm.
Pikmin 3 2014 calendar
To do: Add pictures of calendar.
In late 2013, Ensky released a Pikmin 3-themed 2014 stand-up desk calendar. It contains 14 pages, 12 for each month, one for the cover, and one for the overview of all the months.