19:40, 27 May 2008 (UTC)Dragonsandpikminrock
Hello, and welcome to my page. Enjoy my theories. Check out the talk for various puzzles and questions I have about the Pikmin games. I will attempt to update fairly frequently. See bottom for upcoming sub titles. DSPR, out. :)
1) Many years ago, pikmin were two species. One was the plants. The other, a type of highly intelligent parasites. The plants were simple. They were born, they proceded through the Pikmin and Candypop stages, and finally into the Onion stage. They possesed rudimentary movement, but they were slow, and quadripedal. They would move only after they had been a Pikmin for a certain period of time. Then they would plant themselves, their stalks would slowly shrink, and their flower would grow. Soon, their flower would take on their coloration. Then their body shrinks to nearly nothing, while their flower has become nearly 40 times larger. After a certain time period, their huge flowers shut, and they sink into the ground. Finally, they solidify, taking on the form of the Onion. The legs then develop. The Onion only flies far enough to find a carcasse. Then it absorbs it, sprouts pikmin, and dies. Originally, all pikmin were the same type. Rainbow. They were flecked with all different colors. The parasites are unique in that they have incredible intelligence for a species of insect. Little is known about them. They found the pikmin, and (as usual with evolution; drenched with uncertainty) took over in a fashion which we know little about. The pikmin remained quadrepedal for some time. Finally, the first parasite became an Onion. It noticed that the pikmin were slow. Possibly due to its relatively low intellect, it did nothing. However, several generations later, an Onion decided to mess around with the genes. It slightly straightened the spine. The pikmin born thus were superiour to the others. Obviously, the Onion used more of them. Soon, the pikmin could walk totally erect. The Pikmin steadily grew in intellect, finally wiping out most of the life on the planet. However, like all Utopias, there was a problem. Many years after they had wiped out life, a small pikmin fell into a cave. There, he found the Mold. You see, the parasites had also taken over types of fungi. This type seduced the pikmin with words of power, control, and prestige. He accepted, and the mold took over. Thus was born the Puffstool. After affecting nearly 100 pikmin, the original one died. Then the Toadmin began to mature, becoming Puffstools. The war began.
The Puffstools won. The pikmin were unorganized and unskilled in warfare. Soon, they left. They left the planet, and traveled to Earth. (Rainbow pikmin are capable of space travel)
When they got to Earth, they realized that, due to the elemental and monstrous dangers, they would have to do something, or go extinct. One of the smartest discovered something. The Rainbows had the potential to become immune to ANY element. Unfortunately, only one. So that first great pioneer became Blues, or Hero pikmin. The second one became Reds, or Warrior pikmin. The third became Yellows, or Engineer pikmin. A side affect of the transformation is that they steadily lost their high intellect.
2) Humans were shrank by a freak accident involving a strange meteor in space.
So, they began dying out. To combat this, some left. (they were forced to alter themselves so they could breath methane.) The others tried everything, but began losing hope. Then one eccentric scientist found a strange species of plant. It normally looked like an Onion, but it would "spit" out young. These would mature, walk on all fours away from the Onion, and plant themselves. Then they would become a Candypop Bud. Then an Onion. The scientist saw potential. So he got a human subject. Then he morphed them. A brownish colored version of the pikmin was seen.
Dumber then todays and slower, they were nevertheless stronger, and more powerful. However, they were immune to nothing. The scientists later found and isolated that gene, and created several different kinds.
Different Pikmin Types
Colorus: Different only because of color.
Differentius: Different because of color and stalk. (AKA Clover Pikmin)
Mimikus: Species of pikmin with no Onions, who prey upon others.
Parasiticus: Species which inhabit hosts, no Onions
Colonus: Different because of color, body, and/or social structure.
1) Sky blue: have hair, immune to extreme cold. Have claws, better than normal fighters.
2) Pink: small, dainty, and feminine, immune to explosions.
3) Green: green with thin black lines, like camo, can turn invisible.
4) Orange: orange, smarter, can make walls, permanent bridges, and will avoid elements.
5) Tan: taller, with longer arms, legs, and stem. Are immune to quicksand.
6) Brown: barklike skin, 5 times normal defense.
7) Black: black, immune to smoke.
8) Gray: small and wimpy, more numerous, produces twice as many as normal.
Conifer Pikmin: a brownish green member of the Pikmins relatives, this species is closely related to the Clover Pikmin. The Conifer Pikmin are immune to Withering Blowhogs breath, and any attempt to get rid of their "flower". In actuallity, their flower is a pine cone. They progress from a bundle of pine needles to a pine cone. Comes in 2 types, soft and hard pine needles. High attack.
Clover Pikmin: a species of pikmin relatives like the Conifers, this one has some interesting abilities. Its most distinguished ability is how itt uses its Clover as a parachute, gliding for some distance. Progresses from 2 to 3 to 4 Clover leaves. Also, though not truly poisonous, this species is not eaten by small creatures. When eaten, bad luck seems to follow the creature. When it goes to bite it will fall over (loss of bone density) and will be confused (naseau). Normal attack.
1) Voof: Relative of the Bulborb, this species is the T-Rex of the Pikmin world. They have more powerful legs, eyes not located on stalks, and small, almost useless front limbs. These allow them to get up quicker than the Bulborb. Also, they have a more angular head than most.
2)Snike: A shrike/snake, this monster is the most ferocious of the Snagrets. It is known for its good eyesight and love of taking carcasses and spiking to its walls with nails, stalagmites, or glass.
More Differentius Species And Original Creatures!!!!!!!!!