Forum:Pikmin 3 Suggestions (Group Letter?)
This is the page where we suggest features that would be good for Pikmin 3. We can possibly send a group email to nintendo if we get enough support from the Pikmin community. This is not to babble on about what new pikmin you want, but a page to discuss game mechanics you want. put comments under each suggestion, and add your own. My suggestions:
- customizable pikmin order (so when you hold a pikmin and press <- on the dpad, it could go from any pikmin to any other pikmin. My option would be red first then yellow blue white purple.
- No new Pikmin. If we add anymore Pikmin colors, there would be too many, unless we removed purple+white which would be a bad idea. Stick with 5, so one can have an even number of 20/20/20/20/20 out, and the abilities aren't too spread out, myabe a new ability for one and remove a ability for another. Also maybe onions for white/purple with reduced seed amounts (what would give a red Pikmin 10 seeds would give white+purple 1-4 seeds.)
- ability to move while having Pikmin organized (they stay in order even when one is not holding them)
- Gamecube controller support (was great in brawl)
- Piklopedia and treasure hoard returns
- Olimar and Louie return. I am hesitant about another character coming, 2 is enough :/.
- Return from last save returns (even when underground) so we don't have to reset wii when our Pikmin die and we doing 0 death run :p
- Create-Your-own-level could be cool, if its not over or under done, and its canon somehow (simulator??)
- Same quirky and sophisticated humor that made us love the first 2
- soundtrack as bonus (err like they have in Kirby, where you can play any track in the game)
- Don't go too much into the story, keep it like they did in Pikmin 2
- Customizable cursor
- online multiplayer, possible map sharing
- unlimited days
- Gah, too much SPECULATION! And you forgot Story Co-op... cuz I mean who doesn't want it? I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
really Chrys is right before i buy a game to look if its 2 players. not that i dont but 1p games Rpwyb Vote chrys or else
Thank u RpwybVote Chrys or Else
- I'm confident he stopped thinking about it that in-depth once he realized it was about Pikmin 3.--Prezintenden