I use the name 'J' in the chat room.
Recent changes namespace toggler
- I'm an admin here, and have contributed at Wikitroid, Nintendopedia, MarioWiki, Super Mario Wiki, SmashWiki, NintendoWiki, Software Wiki and Rayman Wiki.
- YouTube channel, with quite a few Pikmin-based videos
- monobook.css (custom styles)
- monobook.js (custom scripts)
- Purpose (userbox)
- rcnst.js (recent changes namespace toggler code)
- Screenshots (userbox)
- sig (sig)
- temp (temporary statistics page)
- todo (content for to-do box: bottom half)
- todo (done) (content for to-do box: top half)
- Wii (userbox)
I've noticed that, though Yellow Pikmin are supposedly lighter than other Pikmin types, they still count as one on the scales and paper bags. I have calculated what their weight should in theory be by analysing how they are thrown compared to other Pikmin, and it turns out (I think) that they weigh 0.77 times that of Red, Blue and White Pikmin. Purple Pikmin's flight paths disobey the laws of mechanics...so I can't find out if my method's accurate.
Also, another thought: shouldn't whites weigh less because they're the smallest? I guess the only explanation is that they're more dense. Poison is dense?