This article is a stub. You can help Pikipedia by expanding it.
Suggestions: Describe each one in brief, and add thumbnails for each.
There are many pieces of promotional material regarding the Pikmin series, in the form of commercials and trailers. Commercials normally try to attract potential buyers into the product by including gimmicks in the video, and focus half on the attraction and half on showing in-game footage. They mostly appear on television, and are shown shortly before or after the game releases. Trailers are more commonly shown while the game is in production, and tease the fans by showing some of the features of the new game. Trailers usually showcase more gameplay footage than not. As such, these can show some content that gets changed for the final version.
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- September 13th, 2022 announcement trailer
- February 8th, 2022 Nintendo Direct trailer
- Character creation trailer
- June 21st, 2023 Nintendo Direct trailer
- June 30th, 2023 "Discover What’s Possible with Pikmin" ad
- June 30th, 2023 "Pik How You Play" ad
- July 7th, 2023 "Your First Expedition With Pikmin" video
- July 7th, 2023 Japanese beach ad
- July 7th, 2023 Japanese tent ad
- July 7th, 2023 Japanese dog ad
- July 7th, 2023 Japanese playground ad
- July 7th, 2023 Japanese school ad