I felt the need to fill the big empty space... Get in an argument with someone or something. I mean, geez, this is a like a fresh field of snow, waiting for the footprints of people who like to destroy my snowforts...sorry, little bit of emotion there.Pikdude 20:49, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Uh shure that would be cool but could it be a Man-at-legs?Man-at-Legs888 00:17, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- My mistake, meant to say MAL. Any specific color or accessories?Pikdude 22:23, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I wan't it to be its original color and I like the hat idea.Could it have a top hat?Man-at-Legs888 06:57, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Form 1.Man-at-Legs888 23:04, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks.Man-at-Legs888 00:00, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
why should i!?
i dont wanna stop messing with it! (screwing around sounds discusting)
- you should stop because no one likes you or your stupid game. I dont remember the last time a posted, but ive been here everyday R to the P to theWyb.
- This has to be the worst possible form of conflict resolution and grammar I've seen in a while. Seriously? Do schools even teach English anymore??? Also, cut the personal attacks. 23:45, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- It's the internet, and their spammers. I can use correct grammer, I just don't feel like it.
Creeping Chrysanthemum image
To replace an old image, go to its details page (click on the image wherever it appears) and click 'Upload a new version of this file'. (I've done it for this one now.) Any image used in articles should be uploaded. External links won't work in the infobox templates anyway, but if you do want to include one, just paste the URL without any formatting (no [[File:]] or anything). For more help with editing, Help:Editing is useful. GP
Hey thanks Green.--Man-at-Legs888 15:14, 9 February 2011 (EST)