Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following types of gates are primarily made of metal:
- Numbered gate: gates that lower once a certain number of tasks have been done
- Switch gate: gates that can lower and raise when switches are pressed
- Iron fence: gates made of a row of iron bars that only narrow objects can fit between
The following types of gates include metal in their design:
- Electric gate: in Pikmin 2, these gates are metal coiled bars carrying an electrical current. In Pikmin 3 and Pikmin 4, these gates are florescent lamps supported by a metal frame.
- Ice wall: gates made of a coiling tube covered in ice supported by a metal frame.
- Crystal wall: gates made of a flat sheet of crystal held in place by two large metal clamps.
- Reinforced wall: gates made of concrete with rebar sticking out from either side.
This is a disambiguation page. The entry you entered may have more than one title for certain articles.