The Anywhere Floater (どこでも フローター?) is a treasure exclusive to the Japanese version of Pikmin 2. It is a Mainichi-brand milk cover that can be found in Submerged Castle on sublevel 3, inside a Withering Blowhog. In the US version, the Activity Arouser can be found here, and in the European version, the Pondering Emblem.
Collecting the treasure
- See: Activity Arouser#Collecting the treasure
- Text: “最初は一体何なのかわからなかった。だが、裏返してみたところ、底面が耐水加工されていることがわかり、いかだとして売ることになった。物事は表からだけでなく、裏側から見ることも大切なのだな。”
- Translation: “At first, I didn't know what this was. However, when I turned it over, I found that the bottom side of the treasure was waterproof, so we decided to sell it as a raft. It is important in life to not just look at things from the front, but also from the back.”
- Text: “軽くてどこにでも持ち運べるいかだ。のんびり川下りを楽しみたい、というサラリーマンにバカ売れまちがいなしのアウトドア・アイテム。”
- Translation: “This is a light and portable raft that you can bring everywhere! I assume it will be hankered after by many office workers, wanting to enjoy a leisurely ride along a river.”
The Anywhere Floater being analyzed by the Hocotate ship.
The texture used for the Anywhere Floater.