Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bulborb is the name given to some enemies belonging to three different families:
- Grub-dog family:
- Bulborb: the most common enemy in the series, called "Spotty Bulborb" in Pikmin, and "Red Bulborb" in Pikmin 2.
- Orange Bulborb: an orange variant of the Bulborb.
- Hairy Bulborb: a Bulborb with hair on its back.
- Whiptongue Bulborb: a Bulborb with a long tongue.
- Bulborb Larva: the premolt larva of a mature Bulborb.
- Albino Dwarf Bulborb: a Bulborb larva after its first molt.
- Frosty Bulborb: an icy relative of the Bulborb.
- Dwarf Frosty Bulborb: a Frosty Bulborb larva after its second molt.
- Jumbo Bulborb: a large Bulborb.
- Breadbug family (The following enemies are not real Bulborbs, but have the word in their names):
- Sporovid family (The following have the word in their names, but are classified according to the parasite which infects them):
- Moldy Dwarf Bulborb: a larva used as a host for a parasite.
This is a disambiguation page. The entry you entered may have more than one title for certain articles.