- I think this has been brought up before. We reached the conclusion that it was probably just early coloration of the Snagret. —Jimbo Jambo
-_-; This information has been in the Snagret article for awhile, now. Also, it is best that we keep our opinions out of wikis. As editors, our job is to present all of the facts as to allow the reader to determine their own conclusion. ChozoBoy 18:49, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yet nobody listens (Not so much on this wiki >.> but...) when I say that... can I quote you? I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- The assumption that the image could be a Snarrow was added in October and was part of a massive edit, probably why I didn't notice it (or object to it, because to be sure, I would have, going by the same rules you've got there). I'm all for keeping an open mind, but we can only be expected to go so far out onto a limb. Honestly, look at what we're going on here: a single very old, blurry, monochrome (or at least poorly saturated) image, from where? You can't even really tell from that thing that the coloration on that creature is any different from that of the current Snagret, and if it were, what on Earth would suggest that it were anything more than an early design? —Jimbo Jambo
- I think yours. He's just saying we can't possibly know. Also, if you watch the whole video, you see how everything is lacking details, so, yeah, it's just an early design of a Snagret.--Prezintenden
- Category:Journal entries, and Category:Olimar's notes for enemies. You want to categorize it as a journal entry? —Jimbo Jambo
- Category:Olimar's Notes would be good. I know the world is mad Green... I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
For all who care, snarrows have wings and no tail. And the blue part of the Bur snarget are oddly feathers, instead of snakes scales. The burrowing snarrow can peck farther than a reguler snarget, doesn't have a blue/green build, have a simaler head to a Bur snarget, the wings may allow it to fly and use them for burrowing, and in a precise guess they are yellow, as blue + yellow = green, completing the snavian triangle. Most of the wing thing came from brawl. However, the snarrow may have a diffrent size, and can be red/pale.It was a short time to figure out-- the master --MewFan128 17:08, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
I don't know anything else... and hopefully it will show up in Pikmin 3.-- the master --MewFan128 22:27, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- How do you know all that about the snarrow?
It's a really dark, canon secret...-- the master --MewFan128 19:51, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
All from Nintendo. I doubt anyone else will find this.-- the master --MewFan128 17:11, 26 June 2009 (UTC)