Talk:Hole of Heroes
Exactly what is this "glitch" which allows you to defeat the Bulbear? It's obviously going to be rewritten, but I don't just want to undo this anon's revision, since this section really good give a little bit more detail about it. Is it really because you can punch it through the wall? Also, is this the sublevel with the tile layout and the large pit with a bunch of sleeping grub-dogs? If so then punching it through the wall isn't even necessary (though it is arguably more safe). —Jimbo Jambo
- Not sure. I assume it's supposed to mean that you can just punch the Bulbear through the borders themselves, like in that "Void Glitch" thingy we have. But really, this is probably so rare a glitch that it's not worth mentioning as a strategy. Until you somehow managed to finally get it through the wall, the creatures around you probably have bitten you to death.--Prezintenden
I know that purple pikmin can't be blown over by wind, so you don't exactly "cope with destroying a wall while a puffy blowhog blows at your pikmin" like the walkthrough says.Thegloober216 23:14, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- 1) It say at it does not say they get blown away. 2)The other types get blown away still... I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- I think the fact that a Puffy Blowhog is camping the gate kind of implies that Pikmin get blown away? Also, the article suggests using Red and Blue Pikmin respectively for walls guarded by Fiery and Watery Blowhogs, so it should mention something about Purples' resistance to the Puffy Blowhog's attack; at the same time, it's not deadly like the fire and water are, so nothing should deter you from using all the Pikmin you have available, but still. —Jimbo Jambo
- That works... I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- I have my own term for this one, I call it the "hole of hell" not a good place for my little pikmin.....not at all. T_T Marx Wraith 04:28, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Which treasure is in which sublevel?
The walkthrough doesn't say where the cave's treasures are. Excluding sublevel 1 & 3. Here's a question: What treasure is buried in sublevel 2?Thegloober216 23:22, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
The Man-at-Legs on Sublevel 13 is behaving pretty strangely for me. At first it's normal, except that it's always at least halfway in the little circular lake. Then it rests at its island and uses its cannon. After that it will go to the edge of the lake, rest, go back to the island, rest, go to the edge of the lake... etc. Also it uses its cannon EVERY FREAKING TIME IT RESTS. 126.96.36.199 00:24, August 2, 2011 (UTC)