The Understood Person Symbol (わかる者の シンボル?) is a treasure exclusive to the Japanese version of Pikmin 2. It is a Koiwai-brand milk cover, and is found in Cavern of Chaos on sublevel 4, inside an Emperor Bulblax. In the US version, the Mysterious Remains can be found here, and in the European version, the Container of Knowledge.
Collecting the treasure
- See: Mysterious Remains#Collecting the treasure
- Text: “どうも同じような物体をたくさん見つけている気がする。気のせいだろうか？ もしかするとかつてこの惑星に栄えた文明があり、そこではとても重要な物体だったのかもしれない。”
- Translation: “I somehow feel that I have found many objects similar to this one. Is it just my imagination? Perhaps they might have been very important objects to a fallen civilization, which once flourished on this planet.”
- Text: “たくさん見つかる似たような品。でも同じようだけど、ちょっと違う。わかる人にしかわからない。買い手が試される一品です。”
- Translation: “You can find a lot of similar items to this one. They all look the same, but with slight differences. Only someone who can tell the difference between these objects can understand the true value of this one. This treasure is a challenge for all buyers.”
The Understood Person Symbol.
The Understood Person Symbol being analyzed by the Hocotate ship.
The texture used for the Understood Person Symbol.