The Love and Courage Reactor (あいとゆうき リアクター?) is a treasure exclusive to the Japanese version of Pikmin 2. It is a National Hi-Top D battery, found in Valley of Repose, where it is the first treasure encountered in the game. It is found partially buried in the same spot as the Courage Reactor in the other versions, as it is almost the exact same treasure.
Collecting the treasure
- See: Courage Reactor#Collecting the treasure
The following article or section needs help from someone who can translate Japanese text.
Olimar and the Hocotate ship's notes for this treasure appear to be the same as the ones used for the Courage Reactor, except in Japanese"
- Text: “どうにか最初のお宝を回収できた！ ピクミンは私のことをしっかり覚えていてくれた。彼らとは言葉も通じない、考えていることもよくわからないが、むしょうにうれしい。前回、この星に遭難して、ピクミンといっしょにバラバラになった宇宙船のパーツを探したことが思い出される。絶望的と思われたあの時も、ピクミンと共に乗り越えた。今度もきっと大丈夫だ。”
- English Courage Reactor notes: “We've recovered our first treasure! Amazingly, the Pikmin remembered how to salvage it. I can't understand their adorable language and I don't know what they're thinking, yet I'm so happy to see them. When I crashed on this planet, the Pikmin helped me locate my missing ship parts. In my darkest hour, the Pikmin were there for me. Now that I'm reunited with them, I know everything will be alright. It will...right?”
- Text: “物理的な力だけが力じゃない！ あいとゆうきがいっぱいつまったぼくらの一番身近なエネルギー。”
- English Courage Reactor notes: “Physical energy is not the only kind! The energy dearest to us is that made by love and courage.”
Artwork for the Love and Courage Reactor.
The Love and Courage Reactor found buried in the Valley of Repose.
The Love and Courage Reactor seen from behind.
The Love and Courage Reactor being analyzed by the Hocotate ship.
The texture used for the Love and Courage Reactor.