The Seat of Enlightenment (さとりの座?) is a treasure exclusive to the Japanese version of Pikmin 2. It is a Hiruzen-brand milk cover, and can be found in Awakening Wood in the same spot that the Healing Cask and Hypnotic Platter are found in the US and European versions, respectively.
Collecting the treasure
- See: Healing Cask#Collecting the treasure
- Text: “惑星には理解のおよばない物体が実に多い。これもそのひとつだ……。ドルフィン初号機の分析によれば、考えこむところにこの物体の価値があるらしいが、本当なのだろうか？ どうもだまされているような気がしてならない。いやいや、自分の乗る宇宙船を信じられないようでは一流のパイロット失格だ。”
- Translation: “On this planet, there are so many objects that are hard to understand... This is one of those objects. According to the analysis of the ship, its value comes from making people think so deeply about the object itself... Does it really? I feel like the ship's tricking me... No way! If I doubt my space ship, I'll be disqualified as an ace pilot.”
- Text: “一見何に使うかわからず、考えこむ。それがこのお宝の真価。やがては深い思索の世界へ導いてくれるのです。”
- Translation: “At first glance, you won't understand how to use this treasure, and then you'll think about it very deeply. This is the reason why this treasure is valuable. It will eventually lead you to a world of deep meditation soon...”
The Seat of Enlightenment.
The Seat of Enlightenment being analyzed by the Hocotate ship.
The texture used for the Seat of Enlightenment.