Click here to see old posts.
Sup? I saw you could take in-game screen shots of the Pikmin game series. I didn't know how to word that sentence. Anything going on? I mean at home? either way, that was simply absolutely freaking stupid what I just did. Are you William? Maybe. Some of the kids lie that they are registered on this site or the Pikmin Fanon. I have nothing going on except I'm on my computer (OBVIOUSLY), watching my TV, and making the Human Toddler page in the Pikmin Fanon. UGH THIS IS A FRIGGIN PARAGRAPH!!! Oh, forgot. Feel free to give me a message on the Pikmin fanon here:  . Feel free to look at my user page. That's to everyone else, NO SPAMMERS & VANDALS ALOUD. I'll put your User Talk Page link on my user page. I think you should put more stuff (crap as I say) on your user page. you just have that dinky little template and some text...I think...ANYWAY...I think you should put your user page like mine is. Anyway #2, From Cheepy-Cheep. I also saw this is your first message. Oh well! I guess It's a special message. ~Cheepy-Cheep
- ...So are you requesting an image or something or are you just making conversation? Ah, might was well get to the image needed section during the holidays anyway. No, I'm not William, whatever he may be, and I don't have anything to do with the Fanon-wiki. Actually I like my userpage as it is: Nice and simple.
Oh. People at school say that the are registered on here. Did you ever hack Pikmin 2? ~Cheepy-Cheep
- Uh, not that I know of.--Prezintenden
Oh. I wanted to hack it because I wanted to change a few things. ~Cheepy-Cheep
A student at my school who says he is Prezintenden. ~Cheepy-Cheep
- Ask him if he lives in Europe. If he says yes he might be me <_< --Prezintenden
I starting to think he is lying too. ~Cheepy-Cheep
I thnik Cheepy-Cheep just won the award for the most obvious statement of the year.
Consodering recent events, I would like to request Patroller rights. I am on the Wiki a ton, and I constantly check the recent changes for vandalism. And when I start an edit war with a vandal, I am currently powerless to finish it. Thanks. Ridly Screech! 18:04, 23 April 2011 (EDT)
- I don't think Patroller tools will do much here, but I gave them anyway. I also read you used to have Rollback? I don't think anyone would disagree, so I gave them back to you; they should be a bit more helpful.
- Oh, right, not that I'm heavily inconvenienced or anything, but don't use the edit summary like that. It's kind of confusing as to what is happening in the RC at first glance, and it's a lot less professional, of course. You need to be a good example now :D --Prezintenden
Prez, could you please have a look at the category for pages that need to be deleted? You haven't been deleting them, and you're currently the only active administrator, and thus, the only one with the power to delete pages. Here's a link to the category so you don't even have to find it yourself: Category: To be deleted. Every single one of the pages have been agreed to be unneeded or vandalism, and I have no idea how long ago the page
[[Talk:LOL]] was tagged for deletion. Please, help us clean up the wiki. -Los Plagas
- Right right, sorry, been busy with life stuff. Also you just added my talk page to the deletion, you need to add a colon in front of Category if you link it.--Prezintenden
Click here to see old posts.
So many edits! Wow! I thank you for your contribution and guides and stuff!