The Family Raft (ファミリーいかだ?) is a treasure exclusive to the Japanese version of Pikmin 2. It is a popsicle stick, found in Citadel of Spiders on sublevel 2. In other versions, the Lip Service is found here instead.
Collecting the treasure
- See: Lip Service#Collecting the treasure
- Text: “ただの木切れに見えなくもないが、実は川下りにぴったりのいかだのようだ。この大きさなら、家族全員がいっしょに乗れる。妻、息子、娘、犬。もちろん私。みんなでキャンプに行きたいものだ。”
- Translation: “Although it can be identified as a wood chip, it actually seems to be a raft for river rafting. The whole family can rider together at this size, so my wife, son, daughter, dog...and of course, myself. I want to go camping with my entire family...”
- Text: “家族みんながゆったり乗れるファミリーサイズのいかだ。その名も開運号！ 先頭に描かれた紋様が何やら幸運を呼びこむ予感。きっと楽しい思い出になりますよ。”
- Translation: “A family-sized raft with enough capacity for an entire family to relax in. Its name is "Fortune"! Somehow I imagine the pattern at its front spells out fortune. Surely it'll make your river trip a good memory.”
The following article or section needs help from someone who can translate Japanese text.
Some notes: Explain what's written on the stick.
The Family Raft being analyzed by the Hocotate ship.