I was wondering... We really should have a section about beta stuff in the games. We have a little bit of information here, here, here, an article about Dwarf Blue Bulborbs and Yellow Bulborbs, etc... Why not just create an article with all the beta information? We can find many of it from Gamespot.com's videos , IGN  and such. EDIT: Also, here  [SRB2]EspyoT 20:25, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Eh... muh browser sucks to much to watch videos (Quickly) I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- I don't think so. Just adding random images of the beta seems wrong. I also feel that the beta Bulborbs don't deserve an entire page each; maybe merge them into Bulborb/Grub-dog or something. The sprays and the Rubber Ugly are just little pictures, it's enough to have those on their pages.--Prezintenden
- ^That sounds good. About a beta page, we'd need more than just a few images that only show a different GUI and graphics. The only things other than those so far are the yellow spray and the two beta Bulborbs. Find more in the videos/images that are interesting, and then maybe a page for it all would work. GP
- Well, I didn't really say just images; text also. If we were to post an image about everything that the programmers had in mind... Eesh! But still, there's some pretty good information. Stuff like the levels have changed appearance doesn't need further development, but, there are other aspects that are alone and should be noted; such as the fact that Nintendo had in mind +100 Pikmin on the field at once (as seen on the trailer, if I'm not mistaken). [SRB2]EspyoT 15:43, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- I actually have a screensaver of one of the beta images in the game, I'm looking at it right now. There are Olimar and Louie, and one of each type of Pikmin (purple and white included) I guess purples didn't have hair in the beta. Anyways, the counter on the bottom screen shows exactly 123 Pikmin in the field! And by the way, there's a site called Pikmin Onion that has loads of beta screenshots from the game. Apparently, a Ranging Bloyster once guarded the set of four scales in Perplexing Pool! Portal-Kombat