Forum:If a Pikmin enemy could join your team...
If a Pikmin enemy could join your team, what would it be? It can't be a boss like Emperor Bulblax, or Beady Long Legs. Smoky Proggs and Armored Cannon Beetles are not allowowed either. I would choose a Bulborb.
- Aww... I was going to pick Man-at-Legs. Shoop da whoop!.--Prezintenden
...Careening Dirigibug. —Jimbo Jambo
- 'Shoop' the what now, Prez? Er, I say Toady Bloyster; would've been Ranging, but that's a boss. Oh, and I got Pikmin 1 yesterday! GP 10:19, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
- The laser, what else? It's the only thing you can shoop. Ah, I guess I'll have to substitute with the Gatling Groink.--Prezintenden
QFT to Prez. That's awesome. I mean, a Gatling Groink. That would own. Fly Guy 2 17:25, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
If I cant have Armored Cannon Beetle an can I have a larva? That would be awsome! Last Onion
i would have a Mamuta. If my pikmin got deflowered i could just get the mamuta hit them into the ground. or i would have a decorated cannon beetle as i can lead the rocks it shoots into enemies! User:Pikimin
Giant Breadbug: I could get it to get any treasure or item in the game without losing Pikmin. (Spinner)
- Burrowing Snitchbug! Err... I mean Cloaking Burrow-Nit!~CrystalLucario~ 11:55, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
I would enjoy Keeping the bulbmins above ground, they are kinda cute. PikminTy.
Spotty bulbear. I would have little one's following me, I could take big chunks out of enemies, and, the best part, I'd regenerate if I died. Unless, pherhaps, if a breadbug dragged the corpse down his hole. I'd be invincible! Ricecake9 04:07, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
LARGE BULBMIN!!!! What? They have other pikmin. DO YOU HAVE OTHER PIKMIN? I'm RedpikminFlamethrower And I approve this message.
- Yes I do have other pikmin. And for what enemy I would want I would take the water wraith thing because he can kill EVERYTHING!!! And he is practically indestructable. Metroidhunter32 02:40, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
I SAID OVER EASY!!! I'm RedpikminFlamethrower And I approve this message.
I'd choose the Ravenous Space Bunny. Portal-Kombat
That is hocotatian, not pikmin planet. I'm RedpikminFlamethrower And I approve this message.
I think its just a random outer space enemy, and space means Hocotate AND Pikmin Planet (and of course a whole bunch of other stuff) Portal-Kombat
I would pick the Spotty Bulbear, 'cause their health regenerates even when they're dead, and they don't fall asleep if they've been outrun. Also because they usually have Dwarf Bulbears to help them kill off thier prey. ~SwordKnight~
Orange Bulborb, They Have LAZOR Vision So They Wake Up Early I'm RedpikminFlamethrower . Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I guess Prezintenden must have stumbled upon the Lazer collection! I'd pick a Withering Blowhog , because ALL my troubles would just... fly away!!
wollywog, So I can destroy those Beady Long legs. Solar flute