The Omegatron (オメガトロン?) is a treasure exclusive to the Japanese version of Pikmin 2. It is a National NEO Hi-Top AA battery. It is found in Cavern of Chaos on sublevel 7. In other versions, the Fuel Reservoir is found here instead.
Collecting the treasure
- See: Fuel Reservoir#Collecting the treasure
The following article or section needs help from someone who can translate Japanese text.
Olimar and the Hocotate ship's notes for this treasure appear to be the same as the ones used for the Durable Energy Cell, except in Japanese.
- Text: “信じられないほどのエネルギーを内に秘めた物体。文明は新しいエネルギーの発見と共に進歩してきた。これほどのエネルギーを持ち帰れば、はたしてホコタテ星の未来がどう変わるのだろうか？ 少し怖い。”
- English Durable Energy Cell notes: “This cryptic item exhibits an unbelievable quantity of stored, dormant energy. The civilization that created this must have advanced tremendously when it discovered this powerful new energy source. If I were to take this technology back home, how would it affect the future of Hocotate?”
- Text: “あまりに巨大すぎるエネルギー。エネルギーのうばい合いこそ、人類の歴史。新しいエネルギーがホコタテ星にもたらす変化はいかに？ 私たち機械は生暖かく見守っています。”
- English Durable Energy Cell notes: “Humanoid history is one big scramble for energy, and this is a colossal fountain of it. Has the change to renewable energy on Hocotate already begun? We machines watch...”
The Omegatron as seen from behind.
The texture used for the Omegatron.
Two real National NEO Hi-Top AA batteries.
Artwork of some Pikmin carrying an Omegatron.