User:Yuri Steffan Labuca
Future Plans for Pikmin 4
After The Ship's final landing, The President can't make deliveries until he will either buy back the S.S. Dolphin or restore The Ship but he doesn't have enough money to do those things. He sends Captain Olimar, Olimar's son and Louie to search PNF-404 for treasure.
- Olimar's son-He wants to go with his father this time. His father allows him.
- Boris-New employee of Hocotate Freight, he is a little shy and clumsy because he is new. he brings his trusty ship the S.S. Springy. Why it is called Springy? Because the body looks like a spring and moves likes a spring.
- Green Pikmin- These pikmin have double damage due to their tails. Be careful these pikmin aren't immune to anything.
- Orange Pikmin- These pikmin have shells on their back making them immune to explosions but makes them slower too.
- (Purple and White Pikmin update-They have their own Onions)
- The Captains can now help carry back some corpses or treasures/fruit with the Pikmin.
Enemies returning from past games
- Puffstool-returning with some Puffmin
- Bulbmin-This time they can get out of caves and go with them.
- Beady Long Legs
- Raging Long Legs
- Beta Yellow Bulborb
The final boss of this game is a human from a tribe who craves for Pikmin, Hocotatians and Koppaians.
1.Run as fast as possible as he have very slow eyes all you gonna do is rage him out. 2.Second part of the battle is to tickle the human in sensitive parts like the side of the stomach. Yellow Pikmin are recommended for this. 3.Now go as far as possible and then the human will try to find you, then he gets lost and cries, go sneak up on it and have Olimar's son safe. Then go as far as possible until you exit the circle.
- I think that the Whiptounge Bulborb's scientific name is Oculus kageyammi vermilingua.