Anyways, please leave a comment below.
Hello, Snakeboss14/1, and welcome to Pikipedia, a Wiki with information regarding Pikmin. The administration thanks you for registering, and has provided some useful links to help familiarize yourself with rules, regulations and other such facilities. We hope you like the place and decide to stay.
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Help pages
- How to write a great article
- Manual of Style
pkikmin zoo sounds asome Rpwyb 00:22, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
I had an idea for green pikmin, they have tails, and can make plant life (Pellet Posies, nectar weed and whatever pellet weeds are) grow faster or regrow (excluding PP). Orange have no facial features except for eyes and can carry bomb rocks and are immune to explosions, lastly there are pink who have butterfly like wings, when thrown they fly forawd a bit, so they can get over a abyss. What do you think snakeboss14? Joshazilla23
A few things
When you upload images, could you please choose a license from the dropdown on the upload page; if they're going to be for your use and not put on any articles, choose 'user image' to tag them as such.
Secondly, although we don't limit the number of images users can upload for their userpage or signature, this is primarily an encyclopedia, so we ask that you don't go overboard with it. Just try to keep the number at a reasonable level.
Finally, when you put a message on a talk page, sign your message with three tildes (~~~), or four to add a date/time-stamp as well, so that people can see who's left the message. If you want to create a custom signature to use instead of the default one, there's a guide at Help:Editing#Signatures. GP
yoshord to recolor the glowstem and ill go awayYsyty 23:37, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Go away from the wiki or stop saying this? Maybe I can recolor it.
put the link on glowstem(stop saying this)
- Ok, I'll tell him. Or would you rather want me to recolor it?
YouYsyty 23:56, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
OK! Then tell me what to do, please. Do I just take the image and paint the light green or what?
Oh....I thought you would know...Ysyty 00:06, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
So ask himYsyty 00:16, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Ummm...you still there?Ysyty 00:20, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just playing Metroid Prime 3. I returned, so I have to ask him? OK.
Get an answer yet?--Ysyty 00:52, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- No, I suppose he's not online. And I won't be until tomorroe.
Hey snakboss come see my websit @ pikminrule.webs.com (invite ppl theres a chat room)
spread the word whoever gives me the best pics of purple and white pikmin in leaf bud and flower for gets somthing(for paterns use the blue or red pics in pikmin family)Ysyty 22:49, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just don't put it in the article.
what are you using to make the map of The Forest Navel i just might use it for somethingYsyty 01:51, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- I used a map image and then drew over it in Paint. When I finish, I'll probably work on Final Tria.
Note that you can check the code of anyone's sig by editing a page where they're signed; and if it's a thing with curly brackets like mine, go to the page in the brackets to find the code and edit that. Anyway, to get the box, put it in a 'span' tag, and apply a border to the tag with the 'style' attribute, which goes inside the opening tag. Example:
<span style="border: 1px solid #f60;">name and stuff here</span>
The '1px' is how many pixels thick the border is, the 'solid' is the border style (you could research, others that I remember are 'dotted', 'dashed', 'inset', 'outset' and 'groove'), and '#f60' is the colour, which can be either the name of one of the predefined common colours (can't be bothered to find a list, just things like, 'white', 'red', 'blue', 'gray'), or, as is the case here, a hexadecimal colour code preceeded by '#', either 3 or 6 digits in length, where the first 1/2 control red (from '0' to 'f' or '0' to 'ff'), the next 1/2 green, and the last 1/2 blue.
Sorry for writing so much, but I didn't know how much you know, and I like to get everything you might need to know in straight away.
Right, as for userboxes, the ones we have made already are at category:Pikipedia userboxes; if you want a custom one, either take the code from one of those and change bits, learn to write it up yourself, or request it in the forum. GP
Drawings and Light Blue Pikmin
I was wondering what softwhere you use to draw you pic's? Paint perhaps? As for light blue pikmin, their hard to do because their colour has to match their ability .e.g. red=fire, yellow=electricity, blue=water, white= skull and crossbones (for poison). I dunno what purples for, possibly something to do with Sumo's? As for bulbmin, thats a different story, **cough*have no idea*cough** Joshazilla23 You must be really good at paint to have done them, personally, I can only draw stickmen, (LOL). Pikmin wise, Green=Nature, Orange=Sand/Earth/Bomb Rocks (The cracks on bomb rocks are orange). Purple could come from how purple is a slightly dark colour seeing as their found underground. Joshazilla23
I am also working in a better Forest Navel map, but I haven't done anything in a few weeks because the whole country was left behind at school after two weeks of swine flu quarantine. I'll continue by July, probably, to have it finished by August.
Either way I answered you at Talk:Blue Pikmin
I can't believe that the whole country's schools were behind because of the quarantine, is what I meant.
OMG!! I actually had a similar idea to you, but insted of fog it was mist/steam. And had clear leaves. .P.S. I saw you made a userbox, ya know the friend one? I was wondering if I could put it on my page as I think of you as my friend (If thats all right). .P.P.S. Whats its name? Joshazilla23 22:14, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Yes and yes, oh I may put youre cyan idea on my page, but ill say; 'based on User:Snakeboss14's idea'. Lastly for the featured image, maybe you could put the overview of the Wistful Wild as, along with being both a highly detailed picture it could raise the popularity of the Wistful Wild as being the Featured article. Joshazilla23 19:40, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
When you change the template, what's on the main page might stay the same for you if your browser's saved the page (called 'caching') and is just loading that version off your computer. Depending on your browser, you can either clear or bypass the cache (try the instructions at mediawiki:common.js). Otherwise, it should just fix itself after a while. GP
Can I have a friend box?-- the master --MewFan128 17:21, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Do you htink you could help me with posting your friend box on my user page?--Gamefreak75 02:47, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
No, I'm not the only admin (Special:ListUsers/sysop), but only two (Prez being the other one) are active. And Prez is sort of...fading away. He's still active on the internet, just not here so much. GP
Geee, thanks Snakeboss14!--Pikmin fan 101 01:18, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
But i cant seem to figure out how to put pictures on the side without adding some every time. Can you help?
you know, UPLOAD pictures. My computer is slow, and it takes a while to upload and paste
- Snakeboss14, do you think you could help me with changing the color of my signature and adding a picture (not in a box)?
Oh yeah, oops. I forgot to put my sig on the comment, but do you think you could help me?--Gamefreak75 23:39, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yoshord helped me wiht my sig, but do you know how to set it so when you press the sig button, it appears on the screen instead of the regular green one?--Gamefreak75 17:35, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes you could use my userbox.--Gamefreak75 00:34, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Olimar's Voyage Log
The name is Olimar's Voyage Log. It is more correct, because it is what appears in the game. If you want, put Ship's Log.
- You have the PAL version, don't you? In my game it is called Ship Log, that's why I change it.
- OK, no problem. Just put that in the page Olimar's Voyage Log, please.
- Sure, I do that because the wiki is mostly based on the other version. NSTC or NTSC, something like that. And by the way, how do you get them? I have only got a few in my game.
- Metroid Prime 1 and 3 and the Super Metroid masterpiece from Brawl =P. Just returned from playing Prime 3 in Hyper Mode. They are GREAT games. Why?
- I recommend you all Metroid games. They are among my favorite videogame franchises. The original games, Prime trilogy and the upcoming Other M have a very different gameplay. In the beginning, they were self-scrollers, you know. Both gameplays are good, but I prefer the Prime games. As for the Prime trilogy, there are five Prime games: Metroid Prime, Prime 2 Echoes, Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Pinball and Prime 3 Corruption.
We can take Pinball out of the trilogy. Even though Hunters is a Prime game, it was designed for Nintendo DS and has a different plot. As a summary, the Prime trilogy contains Prime 1, Echoes and Corruption.
- Ah, okay. I can't wait for it to come out. It'll be my first Metroid game.
- Yes, I say you buy it You will like it. Tell me when you get it!
Mm, I would've bought the trilogy pack thing if I didn't already have all three separately. It would be nice to try 1/2 with Corruption controls, but I'm not going to pay for them again. And yes, they're great games, all three, amongst the best I've played. GP
I'm going to buy it because I've never played Echoes and the rest I've borrowed them from my friends.
- OK! Then wait for it next Monday!
Well, yes. I've always wanted to become an admin, so I tried. Doesn't really matter who wins as long as he deserves it.
- As for my vacation, it was cool, Gamefreak! We decided to go on the van, so it was twelve hours on the way there and on the way back 0_0 But I enjoyed it, thanks for asking.
- Oi! 24 hours in a van, I'd die. Well, good luck out there... I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
Yeah, fortunately we made a stop on the way back and we had some movies to watch but it sure was tiring! And good luck, too.
- Thanks. By the looks of it, this is gonna be BIG!!
- In some way, yes, though I had already seen some at Mariowiki. I saw your's and didn't mind, but there's Joshazilla too. So then I made one. I wanted it to be a little different but I couldn't think of anything.
- If you Wi-fi brawl, ca you give me your friend code? I'm tired of playing with random dumbos that kill themself on purpose.--FREAK ~GameFreak~ OUT! 15:03, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
It's pkay, give me your code and my code is on my userpage. But its bettre to have someone that does nothing than someone that kills themself. I had +5 points, but that idiot on my team that I was playing with had -21 points so we were basically screwed.--FREAK ~GameFreak~ OUT! 15:38, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- Search me on SmashWiki, it's on my page, I'll add you later. I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
Yeah, the Kart Wii code is in my userpage. Still need to check the Brawl one.
- As for the gif, first of all, upload it, and then just write the code as if you were putting an image.
- Oh you don't have it? Sad... it's my fav kart game. And yes, you can use the GC controls, but they're different.
I already put the Brawl code on my page. However, last time I played online there was EEEEEPIC lag. And the controls are technically the same, but I also think the GC are better for SSB.
LOL, I was kicked out. I'll add you soon.
- Hate Wii controls for Brawl love 'em for Kart Wii... I'll get those codes soon... I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
Have you ever tried the shake Wii-Remote smash attack?
- Yes! It is awful!
I was wondering if you could make friend user box for me (as a template), my copy/paste tool whent glitchy yesterday so I cant copy a code. If you do could you use this: RWAR! ~JOSHAZILLA!!!~ AND IMAFIRINMAHLAZOR!!!
- OoT Link!!! Uh.. that might be a little, uh... big... I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- Not unless you can do it, I heard you're really good at making sigs, you don't have to. Joshazilla23
OK, but do you want me to do the userbox? I haven't seen Snowy in a while...
- CL, you can do me a sig if you want to, you're sigs aways come out perfect so, if you want RWAR! ~JOSHAZILLA!!!~ AND IMAFIRINMAHLAZOR!!!
- Ok, then. Any coloring ideas or do I leave that to my judgement?
Yes, good combination...
- Then I'll tell ya when it's done.
- No, not Cyan try: 333399 (Pigment Blue) or 0054B4 (Medium Teal Blue) I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
Is it OK like this? I couldn't get CL's colors so I tried with cyan.
- It looks better like, that, but it sort of hides the "Josh". Doesn't matter anyways.