Jump to navigation Jump to search
This pages provides a quick overview on the different types of user rights.
- IP addresses: editors who haven't logged in. When they make an edit, their IP is saved.
- Users: editors who have an account.
- Autoconfirmed users: users that have an account "confirmed" to be non-destructive. They are given a few more powers over newly-created accounts.
- Patrollers: users tasked with confirming if an edit is good or not. If it is, they mark the edit as "patrolled".
- Administrators: users that can block pages, block users, delete pages, and perform other maintenance operations.
- Bureaucrats: users that have administrator powers, plus the ability to change other users' rights.
- Bots: user accounts that are not used by humans, but rather, by bots that perform automated tasks. These users have special rights to help with their tasks.
- Developers: users that can read and write the wiki's database.