Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pikmin 2
- Pikmin 3
- Pikmin 4
- Hey! Pikmin
- Anti-Routine Screen: a mask.
- Apotheosis of Balance: a kendama.
- Authoritative Obelisk: a chess piece.
- Dutiful Watchdog: a dog sculpture.
- Enduring Partnership: a game cartridge.
- Flauntulent Bauble: a bauble.
- Flashy Monument: a trophy.
- Gigaton Bag: a lock.
- King's Sanctum: a crown.
- Loop of Beginnings: a ring.
- Manifested Time Container: an hourglass.
- Nostalgic Buckler: a boot buckle.
- Ornamental Cycle: a pair of glasses.
- Priceless Artifact: a gold Mario amiibo.
- Sorcerer's Wand: a key.
- Stopped Doomsday Clock: a clock.
- Sunset Engine: a toy train.
- The Real Magic: a key with gems.
- Tiny Jumbo Jet: a plane sculpture.
In addition, the following things also have a gold-like appearance.
- Scornet: a small flying enemy with gold feathers.
- Scornet Maestro: a flying boss with gold feathers that commands Scornets.
- Plasm Wraith: the final boss of Pikmin 3 that is made of a shiny gold-like substance.
- Baldy Long Legs: a bald spider-like boss with a gold-colored variant in The Ship Restored.
- Shaggy Long Legs: a hairy spider-like boss with a gold-colored variant in the same mission.
- The Hocotate ship becomes golden once the debt is repaid in Pikmin 2.
- Gildemandwee: a salamander-like creature with golden stones on its back.
- Gildemander: a mature version of the Gildemandwee with more golden stones on its back.
This is a disambiguation page. The entry you entered may have more than one title for certain articles.