Who's online: Marxo Grouch
|White Pikmin favorite
|They/Them, He/Him, He/They
I'm also on Fandom as Paintsoldier, i'm asexual.
I hate no Pikmin types, but the Pikmin designs which were much worse made than the recent games based... Well, what do you think? On that times they didn't had enough stuffs to make much high graphics stuffs on those times. Anyways, the Pikmin designs for them scared me a bit, specially the Blues with their dead eyes.
My 2nd favorite pikmin is the Rock Pikmin, but for combat of not throwing them, then the thing is much less epic.
No joke, but i confused the Bearded Amprat as a dog, ummm... I just didn't know what it was. But its fur that covered its face made it look like some specie(s) of dog.
Mockiwi look like a duck, well, it is actually based on a Kiwi bird, look like a duck and makes chicken sounds, what sort of triple animal crossover is that.
I like to call the pellets as bottle caps becasue i think and when i saw Pikmin games before i thought those looked like bottle caps, ones with one color and a number in this case.
Apparently the aren't tired of changing the poison's color every game, on Pikmin 2 it is reddish-purple, on Pikmin 3 REAL purple (unused), on Hey! Pikmin reddish-purple again, now on Pikmin 4 turquoise? Or it or that's a poison that always VARIES each game or can't decide, but i was more familiarizated with the red poison, like, the turquoise poison my be different but its like a thing of cyan so most would think that's the freezing thing due to this color being very close to cyan, and somehow peoples call it green.
So, know the Crazy Dave from PvZ? When he talked in the game it was the talking sound like "Blebergh blirblirblag" or even "Qmreclicau". And the voice from the Pikmin characters... The same thing. So many i'll now make a whole section for those.
Those are their switching or talking sounds...
- "Doybo" - Olimar
- "Louie." - Louie, maybe the one i could most understand what he's saying
- "Choy choy" - The President
- "Yehow" - Alph
- "Ya" - Brittany
- "Hugh" - Charlie
- "Twofle" - Collin
- "Twenow" - Sherperd
- "Wapinin" - Russ (maybe my favorite)
- "Waaaa" - Yonny
We should be glad they at least put the speech box cuz it would be very hard or even impossible to know what the characters are saying.
Useless Fun Facts
- After Pikmin 3, the name of the Pikmin don't is based on the color, but now its characteristics and oter stuffs of it.
- After Pikmin 2, the Pikmin got more unique characteristics instead of just looking like the same as in Pikmin which all had the same body shape except their additional and unique characteristics that all were on the head, Reds with long and pointy nose, Yellows with long ears and Blues with a mouth. But after that they made Purple Pikmin and White Pikmin which had more unique body features along with the head, Purple was bigger with a different body shape and with 6 hairs, and White was smaller with a red big eye making it look more like a wacky albino pikmin mutation. Then in Pikmin 3 here we have Rock and Winged Pikmins, Rock's bodies are like of a rock which lighter-color limbs and stem come out and also with eyes of course, Wingeds are smaller than the White, have google-like big blue eyes and have a also unique body shape quite resembling Purple's with also the notable wings like of a bug, specifically a bee, and also a darker strip like of a, also, bee. The Ice Pikmin is like a hybrid of a Rock, normal Pikmin and the ice into that. The Glow Pikmin is lime or green and is more like some sort of ghost
- After Pikmin 3, Rock and Winged have unique souls, Rock is shape more different and is larger than most, while Winged is like of any pikmin except now with visible wings.
- White Pikmin is the only triglobitic pikmin specie to resist a elemental hazard. (not counting Ice Pikmin becasue it wasn't released yet and we don't know if it'll be found... Well, their discovery cutscene the background is a cave so they may be a triglobitic specie, becasue on this game apparently the caves will be back, for me it sounds like a mix of Pikmin 2 and 3, ummmm... This has just became a whole upcoming 4th sequel ignoring the Hey! Pikmin and Pikmin Bloom becasue both are spin-offs due to the fact they don't coincide with the lore of the games by what i know, at least for some. And yeah, it is ice resistant, so White Pikmin ins't alone, not much happy maybe with this fact).
- Titan Dweevil's treasure weapons all coincide with the elements of the 4 other Dweevil family enemies (excluding the Volatile Dweevil).
- The bud and flower maturity of each Pikmin from the series are different. In the original Pikmin all the 3 first pikmins have white ones. In Pikmin 2 the Purple and White have pink ones, or that's what i see, it also seems magenta. In Pikmin 3 Rock and WInged have purple ones. And which wasn't released yet but will, in Pikmin 4 the Ice Pikmin will have a yellow one and the Glow Pikmin too, but unlike the Ice Pikmin, its petals are different being more triangular and stretched.
- Empress Bulblax can kill their own larvas, this can happen when they are rolling trying to crush any pikmin. Makes sense, becasue its not like on those games which what is from their team can't hurt them. Oh, and not forgetting the 3th Empress Bulblax that drops many boulders, the Bulborb Larvas aren't safe too from those. And again, makes sense. Wonder if the Empress Bulblax is affected, but well, the question is if it'll try in first place, but i don't think it'll have agility enough.
- Fiery Bulblax and Dwarf Fiery Bulblax are the only enemies with "Bulblax" to not to be a boss, Empress Bulblax and Emperor Bulblax (aka The Bulborb that Drools a lot) were bosses on the games, but the adult and Dwarf Fiery Bulblaxes are normal enemies there. But it is presumed it was meant to be a boss based its icon is larger than the other enemies like the ones of a boss.
- Doodlebug has flies around it, apparently, the flies aren't much bothered by the fact it farts poison.
- Pyroclasmic Slooch's mouth resembles the one of a catfish.
- As i noticed on Pikmin 2 videos, when a Pikmin that isn't our best White Pikmin by poison they also fall on the ground as i saw too after running around though at this point they still won't die until any more time when they fall becasue well, real life poisonous stuffs have similar effects like convutions and etc, don't sounds worse? Well, good for you becasue there's nothing more i'll say then.
- The three things from the Segmented Crawbster resemble like of The President, not i'm saying he just became a monster but quite resembles, at least for me.
- Purple, White and Winged Pikmin are the only types from Pikmin 4 to be discovered from candypop buds, the rest is like by the Onion or wild Pikmin in caves, though i think the thing of obtaining except the Red, Yellow and Blue Pikmin would be cooler if they were found in candypop buds for me, well, getting Pikmin on caves for free sounds bad... Actually, i think based most other types are much better than the three classic Pikmin types, so i think they should be more fitting on caves just like as in Pikmin 2.
- Ultra-bitter spray was apparently meant to be yellow because Pikmin 2 pre-release images had a mysterious yellow spray.
Pikmin 4 comments
Probably, the pikmins on the Pikmin 4 trailer against the arachnorb family of Long-Legs category with the things on their stem and walking around as they were dancing, i mean, would make sense if this one be style disco ball, then it'll be fun, maybe not being crushed by this one, then you'll be a pancake.
And here we have the Downy Snagret, its so cute. And will probably grow big enough to devour your arm. Well, as we know, an animal borns cute, but then grows meh. But that can be a "Born cute and grows ugly". Or the opposite of the second one borning ugly and growing cute, which is seen on parrots and birds, and well, those little things don't fit that category for sure.
And here we have the mockiwi one with a trumpet-like mouth, this one i don't even know what it could do with this thing unless here we have a musical enemy, then i would like. Hmmm... We would have 2 musical enemies, though this mockiwi one is just a joke than a idea. Anyways, it could suck Pikmins like a powerful vacuum, then i would fear them, or i could use it to clean houses, who knows. But if its what i thought as a joke, then i think nobody would take this thing serious, that's the true.
I saw the new trailer and it has a green weird rhino, a blue craw Aristocrab, a hairy Mamuta, a pufferfish-like thing, a character resembling Olimar in suit but with hair on the face looking like a caveman and a Pikmin-like stem and a green Oatchi with a gameplay similar to the Bingo Mode and 2-Player Mode, a legged Bulborb Larva seeming to be the 2nd stage of the Bulborbs i theorize, a scorpion and a icy moth, and a tower defence gameplay in nightime i think and as it look like to be becasue the Bulborb attacks it. And what interests me, the Glow Pikmin, apparently this is the official Green Pikmin being more like a ghost, but it looks more to be lime than green so it may not be, and it seem to be the more OP Winged Pikmin.
I saw the demo if Pikmin to see many stuffs, a enemy of rock and magma looking more like those robot vacuum or those hockey discs in my opinion, which it also has eyes seem which basically pop out when it due revealing they're even longer, in behavior they flip to move, presumably can crush Pikmin. A crazy boar which charge at Pikmin, which was similar to idea i was going to make named Charging Bullicules but that i scrapped to put in the Pikmin Fanon, but anyways, forgetting those fanon stuff mentions, in this case, its colors make it look more like a rhino than a boar. Oh, and another ??? but pink and apparently good i think. I also saw a... Ummmm... Which the Pikmin 4 page now says Moss which was a Rescue Dog or something Olimar... Eh, got in the squad basically, and then in the trailer we see it and the ??? meaning or that thing of "Getting fur and stem" fashion may be something that's happening or maybe some parasitic specie of Pikmin, then apparently it got to another alignment as i see, i wonder what would happen to the Bulbmins when getting infected by those in this new fact, then they be more like a furry ball than looking like a Bulborb in first place. And we have, the icy Bulborb, eh, for me the ice on its back reminds me of the Hairy Bulborb but that got trapped in a freezer and somehow only its fur was affected and its color changed to blue and this occurence then got added to the evolutions of the Grub-dog family.
I saw the 20 minutes gameplay to see... Downy Snagrets eat Pikmin, no surprise, well, it isn't like the Wogpole that does nothing unlike the adult that can turns Pikmin to pancakes, except only one per time i think and saw, probably and maybe, they wanted to make them cute so you think they're harmless. No? Ok then.
Also, i saw the other Pikmin gameplay videos, one of what seemed to be two Emperor Bulblaxes just emerging, though, their tongue attack sounds smaller than normal, but then i saw another video of the Emperor Bulblax, but something most didn't noticed is how different their vegetations are, in first place the two others seemed weaker and with more of leaf vegetation on their backs while the other appears as one, which implies that those Emperor Bulblaxes aren't the same Emperor Bulblax but actually like a dwarf one, well, this sounds like a theory, but its a observation i did. Then apparently its not, but well, the fact of two Emperor Bulblaxes is something i would hope of see more in a caves not on land yikes. But the fact their tongue attack range is slower then they got yet again nerfed.