Hi! I'm CrazyCow, also known as Griff.co. I've been a huge fan of Pikmin since 2016, when I watched a playthrough of Pikmin and first played Pikmin 3. I joined the wiki in January of 2019, and have made over 2,000 edits since. I'm not quite as active as I used to be, but I hope to help out as much as I can!
I also wrote the incredibly convuluted biology section for the Fiery Blowhog! check it out! Did you know the Doodlebug farts out hydrogen sulfide, a flammable and poisonous chemical that smells like rotten eggs? Or that the Titan Dweevil carries treasures with "gene-splicing chemicals"? It's all in the Piklopedia! It seems that the writers of this encyclopedia were either actual scientists or did a whole lot of research, since Olimar's descriptions are ridiculously complex and scientific in Pikmin 2. And now there's even more with Pikmin 3 Deluxe!
- Taxonomy in Pikmin: https://youtu.be/ykdgLAnKUgU
- Pikmin 4 Ideas and Concepts: https://youtu.be/Di12IhbztvE
- Pikmin 4: A Paradoxical Enigma: https://youtu.be/D8CrPPtEZCQ
Pikmin 4 status log
“I predict orange ROBOT PIKMIN that can be thrown farther and screw bolts and green GOO PIKMIN that can stick to walls are coming to Pikmin 4, but for now we'll just have to wait.” – CrazyCow/GRIFF, Febuary 4th, 2019
Update 1: E3 2019 has not included any Pikmin 4 information. WHY?
Update 2: The September direct revealed that Pikmin 4 has been scheduled to release in October of 20XX!
Update 4: The planned raid was a failure. We'll have to resort to a different strategy.
Update 5: The Game Awards was 3 hours of advertisements, and nothing more. No Smash reveals, let alone any Pikmin content. It did introduce the X-BLOCK, however.
Update 6: Pikmin 3 Deluxe!
- Pikmin: Don't own
- Pikmin 2: Don't own
- New Play Control! Pikmin: 100%
- New Play Control! Pikmin 2: 100%
- Pikmin 3: 100%
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe: 100%
- Hey! Pikmin: 100%
- Pikmin Adventure: Have completed all levels (have not beaten all the time challenges though)
- Pikmin Challenge Mode: Have played each challenge.
- Pikmin 2 Challenge Mode: Have completed all stages, but only some with pink flowers.
- Mission Mode: Have completed all available stages, mostly with golds and a few platinum medals. For the original Pikmin 3, I also own DLC pack 3.
- Bingo Battle: Have unlocked all stages.
- Super Smash Bros. Series: Own Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and have unlocked Captain Olimar and most of the Pikmin themed spirits.
Favorite game: Pikmin 3
Favorite enemy: Smoky Progg
Favorite ship part: Massage Machine
Favorite area: The Forest Navel
Favorite boss: Puffstool
Favorite enemy: Gatling Groink
Favorite treasure: Doomsday Apparatus
Favorite area: Perplexing Pool
Favorite cave: Glutton's Kitchen
Favorite boss: Man-at-Legs
Favorite enemy: Calcified Crushblat
Favorite fruit: Slapstick Crescent
Favorite area: Garden of Hope
Favorite miniboss: Bug-Eyed Crawmad
Favorite boss: Quaggled Mireclops
Favorite enemy: Elongated Crushblat
Favorite treasure: Humor Implant
Favorite area: Pollution Pool
Favorite boss: Armurk
“Inedible. Tastes like chicken.” – Louie, in Pikmin 2
“The more smog is in the sky... heh, heh, heh... the more people will buy!” – Aloysious O'hare, in The Lorax
“Time is a tool you can put on the wall, or wear it on your wrist.” – Tony the Talking Clock, in Don't Hug me I'm Scared: 2
“I am inevitable.” – Thanos, in Avengers: Endgame
“Too much garbage in your face? There's plenty of space out in space!” – Billboard, in WALL·E
“I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map!” – The Map, in Dora the Explorer
The President's unused "shocked" icon
Here is a list of outdated names of articles, that should be changed someday. I made a template to tag these articles.
|Article name||Most recent name||Where it's called by the name||Updated|
|Dwarf Red Bulborb||Dwarf Bulborb||No|
<(Hello, I'm a Crystalline Crushblat! I can't believe you found me!)