Hi! I'm CrazyCow, commonly known as Griff.co. I've been a huge fan of Pikmin since 2016, when I first played Pikmin 3. I joined the wiki in January of 2019, and have made over 2,000 edits since. I'm not quite as active as I used to be, but I hope to help out as much as I can!
I also wrote the incredibly convuluted biology section for the Fiery Blowhog! check it out! Did you know the Doodlebug farts out hydrogen sulfide, a flammable and poisonous chemical that smells like rotten eggs? Or that the Titan Dweevil carries treasures with "gene-splicing chemicals"? It's all in the Piklopedia! It seems that the writers of this encyclopedia were either actual scientists or did a whole lot of research, since Olimar's descriptions are ridiculously complex and scientific in Pikmin 2. If only the newer games had this!
- Taxonomy in Pikmin: https://youtu.be/ykdgLAnKUgU
- Pikmin 4 Ideas and Concepts: https://youtu.be/Di12IhbztvE
- Pikmin 4: A Paradoxical Enigma: https://youtu.be/D8CrPPtEZCQ
Pikmin 4 status log
- CrazyCow/GRIFF, Febuary 4th, 2019
Update 1: E3 2019 has not included any Pikmin 4 information. WHY?
Update 2: The September direct revealed that Pikmin 4 has been scheduled to release in October of 20XX!
Update 4: The planned raid was a failure. We'll have to resort to a different strategy.
Update 5: The Game Awards was 3 hours of advertisements, and nothing more. No Smash reveals, let alone any Pikmin content. It did introduce the X-BLOCK, however.
Update 6: Pikmin 3 Deluxe!
- Pikmin: Don't own
- Pikmin 2: Don't own
- New Play Control! Pikmin: 100%
- New Play Control! Pikmin 2: 100%
- Pikmin 3: 100%
- Hey! Pikmin: 100%
- Pikmin Adventure: Completed all levels (did not beat time challenges)
- Pikmin Challenge Mode: Have played each challenge.
- Pikmin 2 Challenge Mode: Have completed all stages, but only some with pink flowers.
- Mission Mode: Have completed all available stages, mostly with golds and a few platinum medals. Own the New Mission Mode Stages! DLC, but not the remix ones.
- Bingo Battle: Have unlocked all stages.
- Super Smash Bros. Series: Own Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and have unlocked Captain Olimar and most of the Pikmin themed spirits.
Favorite game: Pikmin 3
Favorite enemy: Smoky Progg
Favorite ship part: Massage Machine
Favorite area: The Forest Navel
Favorite boss: Puffstool
Favorite enemy: Gattling Groink
Favorite treasure: Doomsday Apparatus
Favorite area: Perplexing Pool
Favorite cave: Glutton's Kitchen
Favorite boss: Man-at-Legs
Favorite enemy: Calcified Crushblat
Favorite fruit: Slapstick Crescent
Favorite area: Garden of Hope
Favorite miniboss: Bug-Eyed Crawmad
Favorite boss: Quaggled Mireclops
Favorite enemy: Elongated Crushblat
Favorite treasure: Humor Implant
Favorite area: Pollution Pool
Favorite boss: Armurk
|Article name||Most recent name||Where it's called by the name|
|Dwarf Red Bulborb||Dwarf Bulborb|