|Appears in||Hey! Pikmin|
|Scientific name||Cephalus caliciacta|
|Areas||Crystal Tunnels, Echo Cavern, Springpetal Cave, The Burning Sky, Freezing Wasteland|
To do: Find out its health in Hey! Pikmin by retreiving the value from the game files.
The Crystalline Crushblat will mostly stand in an idle position, only moving when it senses Pikmin nearby. It will then slowly walk over and attempt to crush them with its crystal shell. If its shell is broken, it will run to the limits of its territory, where it can be easily killed.
To do: List all places the enemy can be found in.
The following article or section contains guides.
Because of its slow motion with its exoskeleton on, the Crystalline Crushblat is a rather easy foe to kill. It can be defeated by breaking its outer shell with Rock Pikmin or a bomb rock, and then using any Pikmin type to damage its exposed body. The only danger is approaching right next to it with its shell on, as this allows it to crush you and your Pikmin. It does even this slowly, however.
Hey! Pikmin logs
This article or section is in need of more images. Particularly:
- See more: Crushblat family#Naming.
- Common name: Crystalline Crushblat. The name is reminiscent of its relative, the Calcified Crushblat. "Crystalline" is in reference to its crystal shell.
- Japanese nickname: コンペイトウモドキ?, lit.: "Pseudo Konpeitō"
- Japanese name: オボコボシオトシ?.
- Scientific name: Its scientific name, Cephalus caliciacta, comes from the Latin word for head, "cephalicus".
- Internal names: Its internal name is
konpeito. Its generator name is
- Prerelease: None.
Names in other languages
The following article or section needs help from someone who can translate Korean text.
|French||Astéropode cristallin||Crystalline Asteropod (gastropod)|
|Italian||Rospo cristallino||Crystalline Toad|
|Spanish||Cristálido patilargo||Long-Legged "Crystallide"|