Pikipedia:Object list guidelines
Area, cave, Challenge Mode level, Mission Mode level, 2-Player Battle level and Bingo Battle level articles should all contain a list of objects. Said list should follow these guidelines. Although the list contains mostly information about the object count, it may also have other key information about the level.
The whole list is in bullet point format. The first indent level of the list is the header with the type of object. The second level is the list of objects of that type. The "header" should be in bold, and should follow this order, skipping irrelevant sections:
- Starting Pikmin
- Ship parts
- Pikmin is the starting number of Pikmin of each type, where applicable. Maturities should also be listed. For Challenge Mode, this information should only exist on the first sublevel's section.
- Theme is the cave's theme.
- Music is the track that plays over a particular sublevel, linking to the section on the respective music article, and in italics.
- Time is for Pikmin 2's Challenge Mode; the starting time or the addition to the timer when this sublevel is entered. The number is in timer units, but in parenthesis, there should be the number in seconds (units × 2).
The other sections list what they state. Icons should be used whenever possible. After the icon (and name), place a disambiguation in parenthesis. For instance, whether a Gatling Groink is stationary or free-roaming, or whether a Shoot is small or large. Afterwards, place the number of instances of that object. Finally, place, in parenthesis, any extra information about the amount.
For treasures and ship parts, when it is implied that only one of each can exist, omit the number. In other words, omit the number in story mode levels.
The "others" category should contain the number of nectar eggs, obstacles, etc.
× to place a multiplication symbol. The items in each section should be sorted alphabetically. Empty sections should contain a single bullet point with the word "None".
- Theme: Garden
- Music: Yard
- Starting Pikmin:
- Blue Pikmin × 10 (5 leaf, 5 bud)
- Purple Pikmin × 20 (leaf)
- Creeping Chrysanthemum × 2
- Cloaking Burrow-nit × 2
- Dwarf Orange Bulborb × 4
- Female Sheargrub × 5
- Gatling Groink (roaming) × 4
- Male Sheargrub × 5
- Mitite × 0 - 3 (from eggs)
- Shearwig × 5
- Egg × 3
|Pikipedia policies, guidelines, and procedures|
|Content||General • Canon • Guide • Japanese • Spoiler • New game • Verifiability|
|Other policies||Deletion • Featured article • Featured image • File • Poll • Privacy • Talk page|
|Content||General • Object list|
|Specific article types||Areas • Caves • Collectibles • Enemies • Families • Games • Pikmin types • Others|
|Templates||General • Navigation box|
|General||New game guide • Pikmin Bloom updates|
|Staff||April Fool's Day • Front page update • Backoffice new game guide|