- Pikmin was just a slight mention... nothing special... I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- I hereby will no longer doubt that Pikmin 3 is being made. I was trying to hold on to my excessive pessimism, but I no longer do so...--Prezintenden
Prezintenden You may just want to hang on to your pessimisim, \ http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=198399
Pikmin 2.5 O.o IAMAHIPO_ocolor 09:02, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- OH COME ON PIKMIN 2 COST $60 NOW IT IS GONNA BE $50 ON THE WII!!!!!!!!! Aeaereaareahehrehaaheeehrerhhah.... Phail... I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- This can't be what they meant the whole time.
- ...Can it?--Prezintenden
How can they do this? I mean, they lead everyone to believe that they were making Pikmin 3, the they bitch slap us in the face. Also, moar info: Pikmin (1)(1.5) will be released on the wii on dec 25, 2008. Pikmin 2 (2.5) will be releaased sometime next year. THIS IS SO MUCH FAILER.
When Pikmin 3 was announced(well we believed it was): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsvBylMkoo
IAMAHIPO_ocolor 18:50, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Found a vid of it. Appears that it will be like Pkmin, but with crappy, shakey controls! ill still buy it though >.<
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2008fall/presen/e/09.html IAMAHIPO_ocolor 19:43, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Oh, and it looks like it will cost $35. IAMAHIPO_ocolor 19:44, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Noo!!! I payed almost twice as much for the Gamecube version *CRY* ULTRA-MEG-PHAIL!!!!!!!! I guess this means no Pikmin 3 *Cry* NOOO!!!!!!!! ;_; I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- To copy what I said at GameFAQs, I think I'd prefer GCN controls for this as opposed to anything they could implement on the Wii. If anything would be incredible with Wii controls, it's Metroid Prime 1/2 with Corruption-like controls. Now that is something I'd buy. But this; no. Like you, I hope there's a proper new game in the works.
- Pikmin was also reconfirmed for the Nintendo Wii with Miyamoto adding the fact that the current build of Pikmin has the WiiMote working extremely well with it. 'Adding the fact' indicates that having Pikmin 1 work with Wii controls is a side thing; that it's not the main project. /hopeful GP
NOOO! I paid twice that aount for pikmin2, too! (sob) but I'm still getting pikmin3 when it comes out. ^_^ Nin10dude
YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO AL RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS http://wii.ign.com/articles/915/915864p1.html IAMAHIPO_ocolor 02:31, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
i hope your able to use the gamecube controller in pikmin 3.Masta pikmin 17:59, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
gasp! cud the pikmin mentioned at E3 be the pikmin 1 port! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D*** U! D*** U!
so when is the release date???? -pikmin rocks!!!
- Nobody knows....
- Wait are you the same Pikmin Rocks!!!... The one who kept spamming my talk archive and deleting my comments...? I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
uhhhhhhh....mabey? :) its likely :) -pikmin rocks!!!
What if Louie's cooking show was a mini game? EvilLouie13
- It could increase the bug sale value, but only after collecting certain treasures. EvilLouie13
PIKMIN 3 Announcement
Paint Kirby 02:00, 4 November 2008 (UTC)Listen people PIKMIN 3 has been announced by Shigeru Miyamoto and in co-producment with Satoru Iwata the current CEO/President of NINTENDO and maker of the PIKMIN Game Series.
Even IGN has announced it as well and IGN isn't allowed to sell lies on their gaming site. SO just to clear your thinking of there making new Pikmin not a new PIKMIN game. They are making a new PIKMIN game. So just check your facts YOUR TRUE FACTS before you go posting stuff and getting people all freaked. you need more reliable sources.
- Um...I'm pretty sure the article says that...unless you're interpreting "a new Pikmin" as something other than "a new Pikmin game." —Jimbo Jambo
so its for sure there is a pikmin 3? -pikmin rocks!!!
- DOES NO ONE LISTEN! WE ALREADY SAID THAT! THE ARTICAL SAYS THAT! btw, are you the same Pikmin Rocks!!!? I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
On YouTube I saw this video called Pikmin 3 trailer Wii by lionpikmin. It is not a good video, but he does have these Pikmin stuffed animals and he has one that is a black Pikmin, a pink Pikmin, and a brown Pikmin. I think either he made them himself or Nintendo already has some new Pikmin planned out. -Pikmin Expert 00:40, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
i don't know if i am doing this right, But have there been any recent discoveries about pikmin 3?
You think it's takin long for this? I waited 8 YEARS for the next Banjo Kazooie game!!! <span class="plainlink" title="GJ's Talk Page" _rte_attribs=" class=?plainlink? title = ?GJ's Talk Page?"> Talk GJ
- ... Jimbo knows about Banjo Kazooie why don't you spaz with him... yes I are so magical I know where you are Jimbo... I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- Green also somehow tracked me to the B-K wiki, though I don't know/remember how. Anyway, I'm not hiding it, though I am a little ashamed I haven't been more active there lately, considering I'm supposed to be an admin. Anyway, yeah, a B-K console game took so long to get off the ground that it totally skipped the Gamecube/PS2/XBox generation (they came out with two games in that time, but both were for the GBA). —Jimbo Jambo
- Uhhh... Were blue? GJ fix ur sig... I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- Anyway... To the original question, everything we know concerning Pikmin 3 is on the article. And didn't Metroid Prime come after an even longer gap in that series? I'm sure there have been longer delays even than that too. And, apart from the fact that you asked me to help you with something there, JJ, I have no idea how I found you... GP
so yeah im the same pikmin rocks!!! why do you ask???
Umm, just 2 let U guys know i heard it pikmin 3 is coming out in spring of 2009-Pikmin Fan
- The website doesn't know anything, the people who contribute do.... I'm not saying Pikmin Fan is right or wrong, but a source would be nice. —Jimbo Jambo
- Not if, when. It is offical that it is coming out but, there is NOT a date. I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- And I'm saying someone has to put it there, it won't just magically appear as soon as it's announced. I don't know about you, but I know I'm not scouring the internet for updates, so I'm certainly not going to be the one to add it. —Jimbo Jambo
- I WAS JOKING! WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND MY HUMOR and/or SARCASM! *Goes Emo* *Cuts self* I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- No, he was quoting your dad.--Prezintenden
Now, Now, Lucy, Do i have to let my girlfreind tie you to a tree again? She will. I won't help, but I'm not saving you. ~~ROCKy~~
I found the date somewhere.. Ah at www.play.com, the release date is June 2nd, 2009. Check it Here
- If only it could stay like that. It's probably just one of those dates that's only there for reference, I'm sure it'll be released much later than that. I think it will come out in 2010. Portal-Kombat
WHY DOES ALL THE COOL STUFF COME OUT IN 2010!! This sucks. Oh, Yeah, welcome back from the dead, GP.~~Rocky~~
I still think they were refering to pikmin 1.5...
Everyone's so crazy about pikmin 3! When does it come out??? HUH HUH HUH????? I mean gosh... You people are gonna be so busy playing pikmin 3 to even write about it here! No one has a Real release date. Im excited too but i thinking that pikmin 3 will not come out so soon. UHHH... WHEN DOES IT COME OUT I WANNA KNOW!!! Sorry...Peanut64
Pikmin 3 Release Date
Wikipedia has release dates for pikmin 3 posted. I don't know where they got them but check it out.
- no date for any game made by Shigeru Miyamoto will ever be right, he will not release a game intill it is perfect--Snowy bulborb
hey, its iamahipo here, just got home from a long... er... life "adventure". ANYWAYS, NO PIKMIN AT E3 :( bah hah ha ha.... D:... Not anything. No mention of it. zip. zero. ziltch. NADA. 126.96.36.199 19:36, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- what...WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *shoots self* Thegloober216 01:05, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Pikmin 3 @ E3 2009
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/06/miyamoto-sorry-he-has-no-new-pikmin-for-us-yet/ Miyamoto “Sorry” He Has No New Pikmin For Us Yet By Stephen Totilo on June 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Last year, Shigeru Miyamoto let slip that Nintendo was making a new Pikmin game. Today, he told me and Brian Crecente that the project is moving ahead, but not at the pace some fans may have hoped.
“I’m sorry,” Miaymoto said when we asked him why the new Pikmin wasn’t at this E3. “Unfortunately we haven’t been able to expand the team size very much, because we’ve been working on so many different games that we’ve shown off at the show. So the team is working very hard, but it’s a bit of a small team.”
I asked, laughing, if there were more than two people on the team.
“Of course,” he said, chuckling. “The basic work that they’ve been doing quite nicely.” I tried to confirm whether the team was working on a full new game. He thought for a bit and said: “Yeah, and my basic idea is that the sense of the depth of the game and the simplicity of the control will all be there.” HERR DUR DURR DERP DEE HUR DERP. IAMAHIPO_ocolor 04:03, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Yikes. you use harsh language. When Pikmin 3 comes out, expect HEAVY reediting!-- the master --MewFan128 04:38, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
seriosly hippos harsh. Rpwyb`
waitwut? Is swearing forbidden on Wikia even if it's just a statement of joy? I'm pretty certain there's no need to edit other people's comments. Even if they're insulting someone, it's best to just let it, for future references or grounds for banning, what have you. Just concentrate on articles.--Prezintenden
We should e-mail Nintendo, encouraging them to kepp working on Pikmin 3!
LOLx2--188.8.131.52 21:26, 1 July 2009 (UTC)pikmin fan 101
LOLxChuckNorris.Fear da blue pikmin!!!! 21:07, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
wouldnt it be so cool if pikmin 3 had Shigeru Miyamoto sphere walking engine that would be so awesome, and you could jump between planets and such
??? First of all, it's a Pikmin game, NOT Super Mario Galaxy 2. Second, put all fan made ideas on the idea thread. Thid, sign with your sig. Fourth, I doubt Pikmin will be that kind of game, because you could jump, and 3then Pikmin would be a completly diffrent game.--the master--MewFan128 Mew! 15:54, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Yes, then there wouldn't be Pikmin.17:07, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
It might be good but only as an unlockable feature.... You could take pikmin and make it into Super Mario Galaxy... That would be interesting... [Indeed, Indeed. Your training has just begun, young apprentice.] Pikdude 23:56, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- How would that work, a 1-inch man walking around planets? They'd be like 5 in.2...
- ...So a rock in space collapses in on itself? Then what is it, a smaller rock? But by that logic, that would collapse in on itself too, right?
- Lack of ability to jump ANYWHERE? um... SSBB. ferailo9 16:50, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- ...A planet that small would be incapable of holding an atmosphere, so sustain wasn't all that wrong. Not to mention that the planets in SMG have a black hole right in the middle of them and lack an atmosphere.--Prezintenden
- @Prez: Well, fine then, be picky about it, Olimar still can't jump... @Green: Fine Anything. I'm ~LonelyTurret~ And I approve this message.
- Who says Olimar can't jump? I remember at the end of Pikmin 1 he does a little spin in the air after fixing his rocket... And as for the Pikmin, couldn't the whole group (+ Olimar) get into their spaceship/Onion and fly to the next planet? Problem solved!Pikmin Commander 20:20, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
Rude comments in the page
I'm taking off the part of the page that was edited with swearing and saying other rude things.
They said they were working on new zelda and pikmin games i just saw a new zelda game on TV that means pikmin 3 will come soon.
Ya i forgot the name...Strudel man 19:55, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I'll save you saying this, CL: NO MOAR SPECUMALATION! How can a Zelda game tell you if Pikmin 3 will come out?
They said they were working on ZELDA AND PIKMIN GAMES Zelda game coming out = new pikmin game coming out just saying that its possible Strudel man 04:20, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
 Actually, anon. has a point; it's definitely speculation, though this is maybe the one page speculation might be okay, and it's actually founded on something. Certainly considering the game's been announced now, how important and relevant is this past idea? The SSB series is about history, anyway; I'm thinking they base which characters to include largely on interestingness as well as popularity. GP
I agree to.Man-at-Legs888 04:40, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
...Man-at-Legs888 17:22, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
How does it not count?Yeah Im not well known here but its good to know someone agrees with Green.Man-at-Legs888 17:29, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
LOLMan-at-Legs888 22:41, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Well yeah I knew that was a random quote but I thought is was intended to anoy me.Man-at-Legs888 22:45, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry Im just paranoid as heck.Man-at-Legs888 23:32, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
i move we temporarily lock this page until new information comes out.... it seems like a lot of vandals hit it.
MRPANTS 03:59, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- It does make sense, yes, especially while there couldn't possibly be any changes. Block anons. only, or all users? GP
- does it also lock the talk page?MRPANTS 00:54, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, block of anons!
- Um I thought we blocked this page... I know that last guy wasn't a vandal but how did he even edit this page?--MRPANTS 07:57, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, block of anons!
They didn't say ANYTHING about Pikmin! I just watched the whole thing! Not a word! And it made me even more angry that they kept emphasizing "We have brought everything Nintendo fans have been asking for!" But I bet that Shiggy is gonna say something afterward just like he did at the last 2 E3's...hopefully...The new Zelda looked cool, though! ShadowRaptor101 18:19, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Another year or two, maybe? With regard to the other games, I was more interested in DKCR, the new Kirby game and Goldeneye. GP
Perhaps. I don't know about YEARS, but maybe it's just one of those great games that don't come out during the time of E3 and therefore are not paid attention to, like Mushroom Men! ShadowRaptor101 21:08, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, finally Green, your one of the few people that are excited for the Kirby game. --FREAK ~Game Freak~OUT!
Epiphany / Deja Vu
I know Pikmin 3 isn't coming out for a while: some of you said 2 - 3 years, other keep saying later this year. I'm not sure if this means much, but I had an Eppifany about Pikmin 3. You might be saying I made this up, but we have no other leads of what Pikmin 3 will be like. Its like this:
Captains: Olimar, Louie, Mr. Pres., Robo Olimar (RO), and the weirdest yet, a purple pikmin that looks like Rambo, I dubbed it Commander Purple Pikmin (CPP).
Pikmin: All up pikmin so far.
Enemies: Red Bulborb
Locations: A place that looks like The Distant Spring except with for plants and 7 small stone towers
Battle: Olimar, Louie, Mr. Pres., vs RO (malfunctioned), CPP (evil).
  
  
Olimar was on 6 with reds. Louie on 5 throwing blues at CPP. Mr. Pres. on 4 throwing yellows at CPP. RO on 1 throwing whites at Olimar. CPP on 3 throwing purples at Olimar.
It may not be believable, but like I said before, its all the lead I got. And my Deja Vu's are usually 78% accurate, the other 22% is the things that people say.
Jpmrocks the random guy that likes to do the WEEGEE stare. 05:53, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- And you expect us to believe on your epiphany? Sorry, but some things are just stupid. Besides, let me tell you something: NO MOAR SPECUMALATION!!!!!!
- And I'm not sure if he has seen something as pathetic as this.
Pikmin for the 3DS?
I was randomly searching through videos on youtube for videos that were recorded by people at the E3. I happened to stumbble upon this video of a guy messing with the new Nintendo 3DS and the screen was a bit blury, but there was no mistaking that the scene he was sampling with PIKMIN! It doesn't look 3D because you're looking at it through the youtube screen, but still it looked awesome! I think that a Pikmin game could actually work on this handheld!
To see the video, look here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GYnyBxVhK_c&feature=related
(The Pikmin part is at 0:45) ShadowRaptor101 23:38, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
- There were also images of Super Smash Bros. (Brawl?), New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Zelda: Twilight Princess. I can't say I think this really means anything, but could it work? Definitely yes. I can imagine using the stylus to toss Pikmin or direct them to specific spots, and having titanic bosses pop off the screen in 3D. I hope whatever Pikmin they're making right now is popular enough to warrant yet another game.. —Jimbo Jambo 01:57, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think a Pikmin game for the 3DS is in the making, at all. In that video, all that was shown was just some 3D scenes: A trophy, the NSMB "family", Samus, some Pikmin, etc. It was just to show off the 3D capabilities.
- So now we're discussing how good will the controls be? Honestly, I don't think it'll be released, it's just a demo. If they released the NPC versions then probably the next game will be for Wii, but you're right, it could work.
- Did I say there was a problem?
- I, personally, want it for GameCube more... Maybe they'll make it GameCube controller compatible?
hey i was thinking we can move the past hints into a diffrent page?Greenpikmin2 16:51, July 4, 2010 (UTC)green pikmin
- The past hints are the main body of the article. Moving them would create stubs, besides being unnecessary, as Pikmin 3 has not been announced.
EXACTLY --Pikmin fan 101
just askingGreenpikmin2 19:58, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
new pikmin3 should mean new pikmin like orange pink or green
You guys should really make it so anyone can edit. I see a lot of grammer errors T__T
Pikmin fan 101 14:57, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
Pikmin 3 confirmed by Miyamoto at Nintendo Roundtable. Its far into development and will be for the WiiU
Who posted the picture of the logo with the blue flowers? I have not seen that anywhere, and I have been keeping my eyes peeled since the announcement at E3 11. Is it fake?
ShadowRaptor101 00:56, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
I have a question.. so pikmin 3 is going to be on wii or WII U???linky 13:12, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
so...it would be a little hard to make a logo like that...looks authentic to mePiku Piku 00:53, September 27, 2011 (UTC)Piku_Piku
Pikmin Confirmed For Wii U Launch Title
Guys, it was confirmed in E3. Pikmin 3 will be a Wii U launch title. You can go to this site to see more info: e3.nintendo.com 184.108.40.206 10:46, June 6, 2012 (UTC)Filigree
This video shows and Iradesent Flint Beetle
220.127.116.11 01:10, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
I already brought that up on the Flint Beetle's page. But thanks anyways :D keep looking out for stuff someone else's may have missed. With all the old admins seemingly dead, we need to wait for them (or for new ones) to come along and help us do some cleanup! ShadowRaptor101 15:58, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
The Pikmin 3 page says ice is a new hazard, but after closer inspection, I doubt this is the case. The texture of the Hermit Mawdad and the gates/barriers in the game lead me to believe that crystaline enemies were shown, not ice. This ties in with rock pikmin and their abilities to shatter glass, rocks, and crystals themselves. In addition, both of the E3 demos shown seem to take place in the same (Awakening Wood styled) area, furthering the connection between crystal gates and enemies.
18.104.22.168 18:20, June 7, 2012 (UTC)Louis
The pink pikmin has not been confirmed to be in the game. 22.214.171.124 11:30, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Nor has it been rejected. 126.96.36.199 22:43, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
They were shown in the trailer so we can safely assume that they will be in the game in some form or another until further notice. MegaSchmoo 02:19, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Did Nintendo mention anything about ship parts in the game? I recall someone mentioning a time limit, but what about ship parts? --Thenewguy34 10:13, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
(i really dont play pickman) (i duse no that there real)(look on goggel it ture i sall a pic) – 188.8.131.52
I don't understand any of what you just said. Could you reword that? --MegaSchmoo 12:28, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
Man Those are some good graphics! Hope they bring back bulbmin! SunShroom 00:09, June 28, 2012 (UTC)SunShroom
Will the treasures still be here? I hope they would come up with more such as an Oreo or a Toilet paper tube. RespectTheDisney5 18:11, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
I think that is unoriginal, and would be stupid. If players had to collect treasures AGAIN, it would just be a continuation of Pikmin 2. I think It should be something totally unheard of and new. If they're going to reimplement having to collect treasures/ship parts, they need to do it in a fun, new way so it doesn't feel like I'm just playing a fancy new version of the old games. ShadowRaptor101 20:08, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Correct. Someone uploaded an image earlier confirming that. --Thenewguy34 18:50, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
I'm Just going to say this once. The main characters of Pikmin 3 are Olimar's Son and Daughter. You can tell if you look at the letters from them after obtaining the 10,000th Poko. Olimar's Daughter has pink hair and his Son has blue hair. – 184.108.40.206
You're wrong; about as wrong as wrong can get. Olimar's son has brown hair, and Olimar's daughter has blonde hair. Not to mention she has the same nose as Olimar. ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 01:44, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
A little late?
I looked at the bottom of the Pikmin 3 page, it said, "more information will be availible when issue 85 of the Official Nintendo Magizine is released on Wed. August 1st." It's past August 1st! Anyone from the UK have ANY information? I can't stand late information! Bulborb jr. (talk) 02:26, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
NOT official artwork
Guys, that cartoon-ish comic artwork isn't official. it's from an official source (Official Nintendo Magazine) but the magazine clearly states it is NOT official. Other British users please back me up and maybe scan the proof 220.127.116.11
- Are you talking about
[[:Image - Pikmin3artwork.jpg|this artwork here ]]? --Thenewguy34 11:26, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Oh my god wow! After waiting for so many years, I kind of lost hope that Pikmin 3 would be made. Boy, I am really happy to be wrong. =D You shall be one with the bronies...
[[File:MLPPonyShrugs.gif ]] OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE MY BRONY WRATH! 20:12, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Is that a Green Bulborb?
The new footage of the Japanese Wii U commercial that was added REALLY recently (the one one the top of the Pikmin 3 page), I paused it at the part right before the gamepad blocks the screen, and next to a patch of plants on the left that would lead to a different area (behind the two dwarf bulborbs on the left), I saw two green, kinda-glowy circles coming from a green, semi-ovular thing that's the exact size of the dwarf bulborbs. Could this be a new bulborb??? Could it just be coding that Nintendo still has to fix??? You guys should check it out. To me, it looks very convincing. 18.104.22.168 00:02, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
I know we shouldn't add a page for it right now (even if it is a bulborb) because so far, we've only seen half of it for a split second and don't know anything about it, besides that it would be green. But I'm a little scepticle. Why would Nintendo just make a green bulborb. That's a pretty bland enemy...
Yup, it was a plant. In the latest Nintendo Direct it shows that scene. It's a plant.
Also, in the video, they show NEW and returning enemies that you guys NEED to see (I don't know what I should to to upload it and I feel I won't do it correctly). The Skitterleaf is set to return. Near the beginning, there appears to be spectralids, but they aren't unmarked because, well, they aren't just one color (one of them was white and purple, for example). There's also a new crab that appears to block pikmin with it's ONE claw (Could it be related to the Segmented Crawbster). It'll eat you or your pikmin. And also, it'll burp out bubbles, and anything caught in it will be enveloped by one, including you.
Also, in a later scene in a dark cave (glowcaps!) appears Spotty Bulbears and Dwarf Bublears that act the same as Pik2 (NOOOOO) and when they eat pikmin, they throw them into the air and in the mouth. Not just the quick gulp of Pik2. There's also Feiry Blowhogs that look VERY cool when they blow fire.
A few seconds after a lot of pikmin dying from the Bulbear and the Feiry blowhogs, we get to see a HUGE Moth thing that looks like a mix of a mouth, the big whale enemies from Kid Icarus Uprising, and the Balloon Fight fish as seen in SSBB. It creates a vortex and slurps up pikmin. Whoever has been playing isn't doing so well because it lost a bunch of pikmin to the bulbear, and now walked right into the vortex, causing almost all its pikmin to enter the vortex, then a BUNCH of pikmin got sucked in, then the vortex vanished an the astronaut walked away.
Now to the next scene of revealings:
In a place that vaguely resembles the Wistful Wild, The lady and the blue guy are on a lilypad and the blue guy throws the lady to pik some blue piks. In the background, you can see what looks like sprouting purples. I can guess from all the treasure and planted pikmin that this part is probably the Challenge Mode. Next the lady walks closer, comfirming purple, and... PINK sprouts!! PINK PIKMIN. Unless the color of the flower changes, they're different from the flying magenta pikmin because the flower is white or pink (I can't tell). But here they are, a comfirmed new pikmin!!! 22.214.171.124 00:02, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
Possibly released in May
So I'm sure we are all aware that the release of Pikmin 3 has changed to quarter 2 of 2013 according to Nintendo Direct 12.5.12. This includes 3 months: April, May, and June. I have some undecisive proof that the game may be released in May. I don't have a picture with me, but the Club Nintendo calendar features Pikmin in the May section. I don't know if we want to put this information anywhere, but it is surely a possibility. Personally, I'd be hapy if they released it in May. It's such a nice month to release such a game, right smack dab in the middle of spring, the season of flowers blooming.
May would be a great month, yeah, June too, rigth after E3.
What are those red and blue wires?
In the recent Nintendo Direct footage of Pikmin 3, There appear to be red and blue wires connected to a mechanical box. I photoshopped a screencap so I cld post a picture here with increased brightness. They appear in the scene with
[[Unknown Enemy 10 ]]. ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 23:50, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
Yes. I saw that too. Also in some footage in some videos, i can see another wire by the part with the fiery blowhogs. It flashes with light so you can see it.
Someone on YouTube suggested that they might be electrical hazards... Maybe.
That... Would actually be interesting... I mean, Blue Pikmin have water to carry stuff through, but fire/electric only get fire gysers those electric-wire-thingies... Maybe these wires will constantly have voltage trailing through them that may REQUIRE Yellow Pikmin to carry stuff across? idk, considering they aren't really constant... I guess we'll have to wait and see XD PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 18:45, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
Ooooh! That'd be really cool! I'd imagine something like lava or scorched land for only red Pikmin to come through.
The red wire looks to be connected to something like a light bulb.
I found out about the wires in one of your videos ymmot, I can imagine them activating different things like light bulbs or maybe even that strange box that the blue wire leads to. Maybe you have to somehow activate the different colored wires at different points to eventually activate one thing like the box? Im really excited to find out more about this possible cave underground area. -Pikmincraze66
Hey guys IGN posted more information that Miyamoto gave about the focus of the game http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/02/miyamoto-pikmin-3-will-be-more-like-the-original-pikmin Hugon99 (talk) 21:10, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Gamestop reveals release date
I don't really know how reliable of a source Gamestop's website is, but they claim that Pikmin 3 is to be released May 1st, 2013. Here's the page for it: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/pikmin-3/102520
They usually just put those up but they dont actually mean anything besides that being in Q2. Game informer's latest issue says summer for the release of pikmin 3 but they probably meant it as the same thing as Q2.-(Pikmincraze66 (talk)
I just noticed something strange....
Is that Olimar on the far right?!
- It's probably a temporary model for a third captain so they could demonstrate the use of throwing other captains to places. It probably looks so much like Olimar because of how easy it is to make. Ymmot392 (talk) 08:39, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
pikmin 2 was delayed, dont believe gamestop... http://wiiublog.com/pikmin-3-the-wonderful-101-game-wario-and-wii-fit-u-are-not-coming-before-the-end-of-march/ [Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199|188.8.131.52]] 15:49, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- lol 184.108.40.206 15:49, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Interesting, I usually wouldnt take gamestop seriously but this one is more believable because its not the beggining or end of a month. Also, unless I missed something this seems to confirm pikmin 3 being rated E. This might even confirm the box art. Pikmincraze66 (talk)
- Actually, I think Gamestop might have used this wiki's box art, because the picture is the same on we're using for the box art, and it uses the old logo (remember, new one has orange flowers) Lukisforgets (talk) 23:53, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I got a release date paper from the Gamestop I usually go to and it said May 2nd. Paradoxical Enigma (talk) 13:50, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
Hugon99 (talk) 21:21, March 7, 2013 (UTC) Info on the 13th of February!And apparently a nintendo direct on February 22nd."The first game in the Pikmin series, released for the Nintendo GameCube system in October 2001. Pikmin 3 is scheduled for release for the Wii U console in the spring of 2013 in Japan, and during the Wii U launch window, from system release thru 3/31/2013 in the US". (Editor's note 10/19/2012: We originally published the article citing only the expected release timing in Japan. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.) Found here http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wiiu/gamepad/0/2 and http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/young-ones-lots-of-pikmin-3-info-incoming-february-13.452820439/Go here and click on the picture of the magazine.http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=194183While the magezine looks promising, remember not to get your hopes up; last time ONM had "new Pikmin 3 info", it was just artwork and a detailed map of the demo level. I hope that whatever they have is brand new and not just a reveiw of something we already know...Also I can't find anything on a Feb 22 Nintendo Direct. There was one on Feb 22 LAST year, are you sure that's what you might've seen? ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 14:03, February 7, 2013 (UTC)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_shows Here it says TBA FEB 2013So I was able to get the Magazine today..Unfortunately, it was quite disappointing again :/Firstly, it was VERY brief, only taking a section of the page and only mentioned the new screenshots shown in the Nintendo Direct."Just when we thought we couldn't get any more excited about Nintendo's brand new sprout 'em up, this happens. Nintendo's announcement highlighted the ability to weild the GamePad as a camera down at a Pikmin's-eye view in order to take screenshots of your environment and share them on Miiverse. This in itself is a very cool little function - we can only imagine the kind of hellish shots of charging Bulborbs and screaming Pikmin that are going to start appearing on Miiverse - but the announcement also revealed something else. The graphical quality of the game has improved even further since we last saw it, which really is no mean feat. Whether it's a final layer of gloss or just a few filters and textures that Nintendo had yet to apply, the enemy and environment textures now appear stunningly detailed and almost uncannily photo-realistically bump-mapped. It's so strikingly beautiful that we'll be happy to sacrifice a few thousand Pikmin to the gaping jaws of a Bulborb simply so we can take in the views. Is it still only February? Summer ca't come soon enough."The other paragraphs mentioned Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101, so that's the only "exclusive info" stated in here except for "Pikmin 3 will be one of the prettiest games of 2013. We want it now!" which was in the top-right corner.It's a shame they let us down again, but hey, it's better than nothing.. DazzVideos (talk) 17:33, February 13, 2013 (UTC)True, Dazz. But I think we'll get some more info this month if there's a Nintendo direct ;) Ire flowa222]I heard a rumor saying the ND is gonna be on the 22th and it say on wikpedia TBA feb 2013 we might get more info!I hope we'll get some info. I mean seriously, the game is supposed to come in out in the second quarter of 2013, we are close to it. We have very little info about the game!Well that is dissapointing. Also I read somwhere nintendo direct was tommorow. EDIT: A quick search led me to this,http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/02/13/nintendo-direct-wii-u-3ds-valentines-day/ Pikmincraze66 (talk)Yeah this was a pretty big let down... At least we can maybe expect something from tomorrow's Nintendo Direct. Though let's not keep our hopes up too high. They may not show anything Pikmin related at all. Ymmot392 (talk) 04:03, February 14, 2013 (UTC) True, but rumors been going around saying that they are going to be discussing upcoming Wii u and 3Ds games so let just hope :3Absolutely no mention of Pikmin 3 at all this time. Sorry guys... Ymmot392 (talk) 14:49, February 14, 2013 (UTC)Well that sucks! Ire flowaDont lose hope their also one next week on 3rd party games!Pikmin isn't a 3rd party game though. It's first. Looks like we're not getting any news for Pikmin 3 this month, unless they realize their mistake and throw some Pikmin in on the 3rd party video, which I doubt. Ymmot392 (talk) 22:06, February 16, 2013 (UTC)I expect that we either get a Pikmin 3 Direct like Pokémon X and Y got one and Animal crossing: New leaf got one or that the release date/new trailer will be announced/shown in March. Ire flowa222Can't wait for the final game. Kirby3431255 (talk) 07:26, February 19, 2013 (UTC)Dont worry guys I guarantee theres going to be new info before april.Yay! Can't wait! YaI think we can expect a Wii U direct between the 10th and the 25th of March, which will have new info on Pikmin 3. I am Pikmin! Fear my might!!! 16:05, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Appearently, there is going to be a 2013 lineup for Nintendo games near where I live. Pikmin is confirmed to be there. I will plan to head there. It is going to be in Austin, Texas, from March 8-10. Even if there is nothing new, what shd I try to look for in the already-existing demo? ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 03:20, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
That's your choice. If there anything we haven't scanned?
3 New Pikmin 3 screenshots
So there were 3 Pikmin 3 screenshots released yesterday (March 6th, 2013) Interestingly, I cannot find the real source to them... The most I can track them down to is from someone's Tumblr.
The third image can be found on an article here. I have no idea where they truly originated from... Regardless, here they are:
Anything still undiscovered from the Demo?
I'll be playing the Pikmin 3 demo tonight, or possibly tommorow afternoon at the SXSW convention. My list of stuff that I am going to look out for in order to contribute to the wiki will be the folowing:
-Rock Pikmin's reaction to water.
-How many Pikmin can drink a full glob of Nectar.
-Clear footage of Rock Pikmin surviving a Skutterchuck's counterattack.
-Any possible tactics that may be used for defeated the Armored Mawdad quicker and more safely.
-Scan the names of the brown mushrooms in the boss arena.
- Well, all enemies from the demo have been already scanned, so... I don't know what else could you scan or test... Enjoy the SXSW! Kingpowl~ (talk) 11:57, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
- So I got to go to SXSW yesterday and play the Demo! It was awesome! I'll be uploading the video to Youtube soon. Anyways, here is some of the stuff that I discovered. I'll be busy today so I would appreciate if someone could fill this info on for me:
- -Nectar globs are capped at 10 Pikmin per glob.
- -Rock Pikmin do not sink in water, they just flail around and jump out when you call them.
- -Shaking the nunchuck disbands the Pikmin (the rep actually was surprised, as she did not know this control).
- -When you roll side to side, holding it down will allow you to roll for an extended period of time.
- -From up close, the Pink Pikmin seem to either have large blue eyes, or small normal eyes with large blue bushy antennea over them, similar to a moth.
- - Rock Pikmin ARE indeed immune to being crushed, however, they dont appear to have an animation yet. Even the Red Pikmin didnt have a full animation; their model was just stretched and then a spirit appeared.
- -It takes 20 Rock Pikmin throws to break glass walls, 10 for large Crystal Nodules, and 25 for the Armored Mawdad's face armor.
- -The graphics and depth of feild were breathtakingly realistic and beautiful. They've only gotten BETTER since the time of the demo! Imagine how they will look when the game is released! In all honesty though, I had seen other people play the demo on youtube countless times, so I it wasnt as beautiful as it would've been if I had never seen it before :P
- -It was painfully-obviously that the demo was rushed. I'm not saying it was bad, cuz it was great! Let me explain:
- -Character A's model was heavily-unfinished and was nothing more than a recolored and retextured Olimar model.
- -No matter how far away you were from your Pikmin following you, pressing the throw button made them instantly warp into your hands.
- -The textures of the water were noticably glitchy and sometimes "twitched"
- -Sometimes when you try to roll aginst a corner, your captain will get stuck in the corner for a few seconds, rolling in place.
- -If you try to throw Pikmin at something while standing too close to it, the Pikmin will rocket high into the air, off the top of the screen, before landing back down and pikming of the object.
- Well, that's about it, I think we've milked the Demo dry, guys! Now, all we can do is wait for the next Nintendo Direct for more news! ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 14:50, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
Great! Now we have some info! I think the next ND will be in about 1 to 2 weeks, no more, no less. I am Pikmin! Fear my might!!! 17:45, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
This page will need heavy format changing, make it more organized and pretty!
When is more info going to be released?
I don't know. I am worried that if we don't see any new Pikmin 3 info this month, we may have to wait until after E3. Nintendo was talking about how they were haoping to finish Pikmin 3 so people would buy Wii U's, but thanks to Monster Hunter 3, which caused a 125% increase in Wii U sales, Nintendo is probably going to work a little slower now since they are less rushed in terms of making sales. If this is the case, Pikmin 3 is only going to fall further back, and end up being a Q3 release. However, this is just statistics-based speculation. If we're lucky, we'll be getting some new info soon, but that's stilla big IF. It's been almost a year since E3 (time sure has flown) and all we have are a teaser trailer, 2 minutes of gameplay from 4 months ago, and several WIP screenshots. We still have no release date or any plot details. I'm hoping Nintendo will pick up the pace and bring us what we've all been waiting 9 years for..
Also, I agree; format changes NEED to be made. Although I am not that experienced with such changes, so I'll need some help. Obviously people like Ymmot, Dazz and I will be heavily contributing to this wiki once the game hits shelves. It's be nice, however, if we could get some more admins to return and ditch that bland, plagarized, eyesore of an "official" wiki..ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 21:54, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Pikmin 3 will be released on august 4th, right? Well I think it doesn't just mean in America. If it did they would've said that it will be in stores in America on August 4th. I am Pikmin! Fear my might!!! 08:16, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Dazz- No, that's correct. Japan gets it before me. I must refrain from looking it up on YouTube. '~'~'~'~
Well, that sucks. Hopefully they'll announce the release date for the Europeans in the next Nintendo Direct. I am Pikmin! Fear my might!!! 06:00, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hey guys, ShadowRaptor101 here, just letting yall know that all the Unknown Enemy pages are going to be locked until July. People have been excessively and continually spamming the pages and adding info that isn't cited anywhere. Bioluminescent Vortog is a cool name n' all, but guys, please. Until Pikmin 3 comes out, leave the speculation behind locked doors for the sake of people who actually come here for the purpose of gaining Pikmin-related information.
Also if anyone here is from Japan or reads Japaneese, wld you be so kind as to translate any Pikmin 3 footage that is posted onto the internet after July 13th? That way we can get a headstart on gathering information and reorganizing! ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 00:40, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, there will be footage, because July 13 is when Pikmin 3 comes out in Japan. I definitely agree with the decision to lock the Unknown Enemy pages. Speaking of Pikmin 3 enemies, somebody with permission needs to update the enemies template to include the new creatures' names(Skutterchuck and Pyroplasmic Slooch), along with adding the returning enemies and Unknown Enemies 8-10. Jackalope1313 (talk) 01:53, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
Good call Mr. Raptor.
Yes, We will have a Nintendo direct in two hours, so you can expect some info there! I am Pikmin! Fear my might!!! 11:50, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hugon99 (talk) 03:01, May 19, 2013 (UTC) will white and purple pikmin appear in story mode? and not only in challenge because there has been footage of them only in challenge mode and actually if you check gamexplain's video at 2:16 you can see the onion looks white but in another part you see 5 slots for pikmin so 2 pikmin won't appear or maybe they will but i don't know what else to think
I don't know, I remember someone saying that they are in the game but that they are hidden. Maybe they are optional? I am Pikmin! Fear my might!!! 05:57, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
I have a speculation that their has to be at LEAST three onions because- 1)Charlie gets lost in a snow area on his own but finds lone yellow pikmin- they MUST have an onion or how else could they survive on their own? 2) When the pink pikmin was first shown off it was under an onion, now I'm guessing you won't come out one day and discover a new pikmin flying under your onion. So I believe there will be 4 onions- Red, Yellow, Blue and Pink and they will also carry a secondary Pikmin- Red and Rock, Yellow and Blue with either Purple or White and Winged with a new pikmin they haven't released information on yet.
In the article, it states that Brittany is a scientist, Charlie is the captain, and Alph is just a boy. Do we have any proof of that at all? Especially Brittany being a scientist (since that seems like the most far out one). If not, we should probably remove it for now... StuperStar (talk) 20:46, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
It Has been confirmed That cyan,orange and bulbmin will be making a appearence ~ParcelFish
- Eh... Source, please? o_ó That sounds really fake to me, sorry. Kingpowl~ (talk) 15:51, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
About the Recent "Stupid Edit" Attacks
I'm sure all you regulars here have noticed that a contributer has been vandalizing this page about the new types of pikmin and stuff. Can one of you admins lock this page to all non-registered users or something. Or block that contributer. Just get rid of him/her. StuperStar (talk) 19:54, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, please. He'll probably continue vandalizing this page if you don't block him. Anyway, I think "Pikmin 3" page should be protected. Thanks for reading! Kingpowl~ (talk) 21:23, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Anyone care to translate?
- I could've sworn the page was already locked...I just narturally assumed the vandal was a registered user. I'll lock it. Also, they seem out to get me. Clearly they must know me somehow. ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 23:44, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- It wasn't locked, because he was an anonymous IP >_< Kingpowl~ (talk) 13:45, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- .. Oh, and thank you for blocking him and locking the page ^^ Kingpowl~ (talk) 13:52, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
The small writing is gibberish may koppaion however the bigger text underneath says "perochappi" I will be your translator if you need one(I forgot to sign in I translate it)
i went to gameplanet to preorder pikmin 3 and they told me they would be selling it on August 3 not 4.
It's great that we have Japanese translators! But do we know if anyone here will be getting the Japanese version of the game, or are we just gonna try to add pages from footage on youtube or something? DazzVideos (talk) 06:53, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
If no one is getting it then I will have to look hard for footage of pikmin 3 and translate it for you guys. Anyone who buys the japanese game please let me see and I will help out the wiki--Ryenlee (talk) 12:18, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
Orange Flowers NOT from a new pikmin type???
Recently, this page has been updated and it says that the Orange Sutera Cordatas that make up the "3" are not a new type of Pikmin, but just as a theme, stating that a lot of the game's areas use orange flowers. I have looked around for half an hour, and I have found no evidence on the internet to prove this correct. If anyone has some evidence, please feel free to tell me it. AeroBlaze777 (talk) 16:50, June 5, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
the japanese website is out somebody can translate it please here is the lk: inhttp://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/ac3j/ 220.127.116.11 16:01, June 7, 2013 (UTC) 18.104.22.168 16:28, June 7, 2013 (UTC) Hugon99 (talk) 16:29, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
The new videos are amazing! Translation would be great!
Pikmin 3 website prolog translation
It's great to see that people are helping us translate. We could pretty much have Pikmin 3 whole storyline, or at least the Prolouge figured out!AeroBlaze777 (talk) 03:59, June 8, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
Ymmot392 has some more rough translation in his analysis. His analysis also reveals a lot that went unnoticed.
OH MY GOD THE MAP IS AWESOME
- Very interesting. Very interesting. Though I suspect this isn't official stuff (yet), so I'd suggest we keep this here until official stuff is released. StuperStar (talk) 15:35, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
Two Winged Pikmin In Cover Art?
i saw this while messing around on the site.
Scariest jump scare of my life. StuperStar (talk) 19:42, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
That's uh... kinda cool, I guess. AeroBlaze777 (talk) 03:06, June 10, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
in this video of the new pikmin 3 demo the white candipop buds appear it is challenge mode, but this could also mean they appear in story mode so white and purple pikmin might be in story mode just that you cant take them with you just while you are in the planet Hugon99 (talk) 22:27, June 11, 2013 (UTC) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDJXClAcRY
Obtaining Charlie & Story Mode Pikmin
Okay, I got another screenshot from GameXplain's "Pikmin 3 Assorted Footage (E3 2013)" video, this time showing that Charlie is not obtained until Day 7 (I'm assuming this is just for the person who played it; it may very well be possible in like 4 days or something when speedrunning), as well as the fact that there are only 5 Pikmin Count slots. Maybe Whites and Purples are only in Challenge Mode... PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 11:40, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, just wondering shouldnt we note that in pikmin 3, when pikmin are under the influence of the spicy spray potion or whatever its called, they have orange flowers like the one int the title screen. --ILoveMyPikies (talk) 17:09, June 16, 2013 (UTC)iLoveMyPikies
For one, they couldn't be kept in the Onion, as there is no counter for tracking how many you have, which makes no sense if the other colors get counters. Also, not being able to take them with you would be a bit gruesome, especially for a Nintendo game rated E 10+...
As for the Onion, you were talking about 1:52, where it is actually gray. It's the odd color most screens get when recording off-screen that causes it to appear white... I hate the idea of not having them available in Story Mode, but I can manage... :/ PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 01:44, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Pikmin 3 Japanese Testers?
I wanted to know whether any of you will be getting the Japanese version of Pikmin 3. This could help to add things before the game comes out to Europe, Austrailia, and The Americas. Thanks, AeroBlaze777 (talk) 16:59, June 21, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
Pikmin 3 oriented Nintendo Direct tomorrow!
Apparently tomarrow"s Nintendo direct will be focused on Pikmin 3! This is going to be awesome!!! http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/25/4461888/nintendo-direct-focused-on-pikmin-3-airing-june-26
Honestly, I think we have enough information for Nintendo to go silent until launch about the game, but this is still great :3 PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 15:53, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
It might only be for Japan though. They are the only one's with a site up for the direct and there has been no info released for Europe or North America about it. Also it is at 4am PT, pretty early... ah well, still really awesome. Pikmincraze66 (talk)
Well, if they are having a Pikmin Direct for it, it probably means they will announce SOMETHING. I really hope they upload it SOMEWHERE other than the site. I'm not waking up @ 7 A.M.! Though, I'm sure Gamexplain or IGN or Polygon will have it upload it. AeroBlaze777 (talk) 17:37, June 25, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
Yeah, just Day 1 footage...
But now we see how Charlie's story plays out. I wonder how Brittany survives the night, though?
And I'm surprised that some people here managed to guess the Phosbat would have something to do with Charlie O.o
Here is a new japanese trailer with some new footage. I love how you can actually see the bulborb swallow...
So. It seems that you discover the Yellow Onion right where Charlie was captured. I'm guessing based on the TV Commercials here, but it seems you are required to electrocute the Yellow Onion, lighting up the cave in the process and forcing the Vehemoth Phosbat into a visible form that you must then fight. Again, this is just an assumption; any thoughts? PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 02:38, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
Japanese Site Updated!
We've learned some new things...
-The boss theme for fighting the snagret is a sexy orchestrated remix of the Pikmin 2 boss theme!
-The snow level's music has a remixed section of the Valley of Repose.
Today has certainly been the BIGGEST day in Pikmin3 news history!
Also according to some jumbled HTML left in the site that we decoded, Brittany is actually a native to Coppa Lee, which is Koppai's moon. This perfectly explains why Drake stops by the moon of Koppai in the intro scene!
It also mentions something about a "Danger Diary" and "3 heroes who find notes of a previous traveler, and travel to his hometown to seek help"....Will ABandC travel to Hocotate to find Olimar?!
Does anyone else notice that with the Winged, Blue, and Yellow Onions, it seems that they can be activated and used before it merges with the main one? I'm starting to wonder how this Cumulative Onion is going to work - .- PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 10:29, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
From the website footage, when you go to the onion, it displays a color and it's onion. I think that you'll carry the onion back to fuse it with the mega onion. Also, Did you notice in the Japanese trailer how the yellow onion activated by the yellows that turned on the lights? AeroBlaze777 (talk) 15:28, June 27, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
I know about the carrying Onions things... I mentioned that a while back on Talk:Onion
EDIT: Heeey, you were the person who commented on my theroy XD
But uh, the fact that the Yellow Onion seemed to be activated, the Blue Onion being located inside water and the Winged Onion being in an odd location for a Landing Site... I'm just trying to figure it out why.... PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 15:36, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
Possible ingame Plot-twist?
So my friends and I were up all night decoding the HTML present on the Japanese website into english. We found a bunch of interesting info, but one thing that rly stuck out to us was this peice...
<img src="images/danger_diary.png" alt="Note of mystery that is left is a clue to return to home? Three people to return to his hometown, which do not need to find one more ...... In addition to the fruit. It is important part of the spacecraft dropped during the emergency landing "warp drive key". Around the planet, three Find the "warp drive key" will find a note that seems someone has wrote. This memo, such as recording obtained by observing the Pikmin are left, whether I will become a clue to return to the home really?" width="823" height="298">
It seems that at some point in the game, you must recover the "Warp-Drive Key" (most likely the Cosmic-Drive Key from the Assorted Footage video) in order to return to the hometown of someone who left a "Note of Mystery" and "Memos", which appear to be records and information about the Pikmin planet, long before AB and C arrives....gee, wonder who THAT could be... ;D ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 20:18, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed how before EVERY main boss the camera switches angles as you lead into its arena so it looks more cinematic? Phosbat- Charlie goes across a wooden bridge with an icy lake in the background, the mawdad is in some strange cave unlike most Pikmin areas with a hole leading there, in the new footage it shows them walking up a sandy hill with palm trees surrounding either side (Bet it's the meerslug) and so I believe in the third advert shown it shows the boss of the autumn like area as there is a bit where the camera shifts around what appears to be a huge tree. It seems great, love how the bosses are even MORE exciting this time round. I think that'll be one where you have to utilise the pink pikmin as it is the area you find them. Guest.
what happened to character d? why are purple and white pikmin not appearing in story mode?, purple pikmin probably because they are overpowered but white pikmin are not overpowered and have an element which coulld be used in the game.Hugon99 (talk) 00:12, June 29, 2013 (UTC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQi22k5cz3E&feature=player_embedded#at=13 Look at 6:32 and you'll see that when the armoured Mawdad is first seen only Brittany and Alph are there must be before vehemoth phosbat and after finding Brittany so probably day 3 or 4? Which means there could be a boss every 3 or so days depending on how quick the player is so hopefully ten bosses in total. I hope theY bring back the piklopedia and include more challenge and two player stages. Guest.
Actually, I think speedrunners will be able to pull off the Mawdad fight on Day 2. In footage somewhere, when they showed the Mawdad in Story Mode, it was either Day 2 or 3, but I forget. Considering you find Rock Pikmin, it might be like trying to rush Snagrets while also populating Yellow Pikmin in the Forest of Hope or something similar that involves close-timing? PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 03:20, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Well according to Bill, the game normally takes an average of 30 days even for a resourceful veteran. I am assuing the quickest speedruns of Pikmin 3 will still be at least 10 days or more. Assuming how quickly you can move about the massive new levels and uncover secrets, THAT will determine how this game can be spedrun. It'll still prbly be months before people start analysing how to speedrun it, and maybe even years before a successful attempt is recorded. ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 13:07, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, wasn't the 6-day run only recently discovered? So far, I've only seen those two people pull it off on Youtube... XD PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 13:23, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Yup, and it's incredibly difficult, even for an experiences player. I've only been able to complete the Forest of Hope and the Forest Navel in a single day. The Distant Spring always gets me... ShadowRaptor101 (talk) 13:29, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Haha, even though I have a decent playthrough of the game, each area takes 2 days for me.. Much better than I can do XD (My current record is actually 12 days now that I think about it... Maybe it was even 3 days?)
I can't wait for Pikmin 3 though... I plan on doing a Livestream of my first Let's Play part, but I live in America... So I guess it won't be too special, since it'll already be out in Europe and Australia. To make it more fun, I plan on doing a blind Let's Play, and that first part will be on the day I get the game; I wonder if replaying Pikmin and Pikmin 2 recently will help me prepare for that... :3 PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 13:35, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
When it comes to pikmin I always love taking my time! It's always worth it! I'll also be occupied with taking photos! I want at least one for each enemy! Pikim was my first ever game, I'm so hyped! Connor the guest who keeps signing as guest.
Has anyone seen any footage of that Nectar Grass or whatever-it's-called in any footage of the game so far? I'm curious because I've noticed something in almost all of the footage we have been shown: Most, sometimes all, of the group following the Captains are Leaf Pikmin. I notice few scenes where most, or all, are flowered, which leads me to believe it may be absent from the game altogether. Without the old swarming mechanic, I think it might be a bit difficult to do... But at the same time, maybe using the new swarm tactic on it would only dispatch 5 Pikmin or something... Idunno. But, I'm really just curious to see if anyone's noticed it in any footage anywhere? I think it'll be a real pain to play without it... PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 15:34, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
Honestly, I found myself using the eggs more than the grass. The grass sometimes never gave nectar! But I see your point. Maybe you can throw five pikmin to pull it? Now that you mention it, I haven't seen the gravel rocks, either. But really, if there are eggs/more Honeywisps, I think I'll be fine without it. AeroBlaze777 (talk) 15:45, July 1, 2013 (UTC)AeroBlaze777
Right, Eggs... I forgot that we've seen them, and that they existed at all when posting the above comment. Now that you mention Honeywisps, I always thought it would be interesting if they added some kind of Pseudo-Honeywisp. Something that turns aggressive when a Pikmin turns on it, and like Mitites, maybe it drops Nectar when defeated... I had a few Pikmin 3 ideas myself before the game was revealed at E3 last year... But I didn't get very far XD PokeminMaster, Master of Pokémon and Pikmin (Talk to me Here) 15:47, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
I have to admit that i'd be kinda glad if the grass is gone. Before, I never got any nectar from them and my pikmin always run after them and get distracted, usually to my annoyance. Wouldn't bother me if they're back or anything but if they aren't, maybe its for the better; especially if the eggs are returning (which they are). Nocturn246 (talk) 23:00, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Y'know constantly deleting posts is rude! Just talk to me!
I've let the issue slide for several days, but I just can't suppress it any longer. Dear God, please have someone fix the spelling of Brittany's name in the last sentence of the "Plot" section. It's driving me crazy. ChomskyHonk (talk) 02:24, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
also louie is back
In addition to that, my OCD is kicking in when I see this page. More than half of the Pikmin game titles AREN'T italicized. Please, if an admin can change this, or unblock the page, that would be great. StuperStar (talk) 01:27, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
http://www.nicozon.net/search/%E3%83%94%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9F%E3%83%B3%203/f/d Where's the leak Ma'am?
First Pikmin 3 Review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDxWJXzj9E
This line from the article:
-Pikmin 3 removes poison as a static hazard, as [[White Pikmin and Purple Pikmin are only present in Story Mode
... Should be:
-Pikmin 3 removes poison as a static hazard, as [[White Pikmin]] and [[Purple Pikmin]] are only present in Mission Mode.
Thanks! Kingpowl 17:50, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Comment by 22.214.171.124 on 7th November 2011
Comment by 126.96.36.199 on 9th November 2011
Comment by 188.8.131.52 on 10th November 2011
Comment by 184.108.40.206 on 10th November 2011
Comment by 220.127.116.11 on 10th November 2011
- The Gamecube was sort of outdated when you said that, and is even more so now. And it actually works quite well with Wiimotes. - NinjaEditor (talk • contribs)
Comment by 18.104.22.168 on 13th November 2011
Comment by 22.214.171.124 on 15th November 2011
Comment by 126.96.36.199 on 16th November 2011
Comment by 188.8.131.52 on 21st November 2011
Comment by 184.108.40.206 on 21st November 2011
Comment by 220.127.116.11 on 23rd November 2011
Comment by Wintermelon43 on 21st January 2014
- To my knowledge, you just get Game Over and sent back to the Day Selector (But this is only a guess based on screenshots I've seen) - PokeminMaster (talk • contribs)
- You see everybody sitting in the middle of the Drake looking very hungry, and you see "Game Over". You have the option to go back a day, or quit. - NinjaEditor (talk • contribs)
Comment by Primarch Dysley on 21st February 2014
So.. I know this has been discussed to death already, but I haven't really seen an answer other than people complaining about it.
Is there a real reason that white and purple Pikmin are not in story mode? Their exclusion seems senseless and almost alienating to Pikmin 2 fans, or white/purple fans in general (White Pikmin happens to be my favorite, coincidentally)
Think about it, it would add a whole new depth of strategy to the game. Poison obstacles, extremely heavy objects, etc. And it isn't like it would really be an issue now that there is a master onion for all the colors concerning that topic. It makes absolutely no sense why these two species are excluded, and I know more than one friend who refuse to buy it for that one reason - Primarch Dysley (talk • contribs)
- If by adding depth of strategy, you mean BREAKING strategy? Purples = Just throw 10 for instakill. Whites = Just throw a few into the boss's mouth for instakill. Their addition into the series in the first place was already pointless. And don't try to say "well they're hard to come by", because we both know for any purpose who's played through the game at least once, that is anything but true. There are Candypop buds everywhere. Their harsh color schemes don't blend in with the other Pikmin types at all and they made the game too easy. Their absence from the game makes PERFECT sense. Besides, is it really worth complaining about JUST them when virtually NOTHING from Pikmin 2 was retained in Pikmin 3?
- I don't know why people bother complaining about it anyways; it should've been obvious from the start that not every Pikmin species will star in every game. If that weren't the case, we'd end up with a cluttered game that had 20 different species at the same time and would be too difficult and confusing for almost anyone to play. Sorry, but if you refuse to buy a Pikmin game because it's missing a few pointless colors, you're an idiot. I am pretty sure their weren't any people who refused to be a Mario game because it was missing a certain powerup; no, they quickly realised that, with such a huge variety of powerups, there was no doubt that eventually, there would be at least 1 game that had to exclude them. - ShadowRaptor101 (talk • contribs)
- Ooh hoohoo, feeling a little... what's the term, sharp on the corners there? I like your type. It entertains me :) - Primarch Dysley (talk • contribs)
- Really, they could've nerfed Purples and whites, but it was just easier to leave them for story mode. Plus, 100 divided by 7 would be like 14 each, and it would be kinda weird to divide your pikmin up. I think that's the main reason, since they did nerf the purples and whites. Purples don't stun anymore, and Whites' poisioning ability was weakend greatly. I would've removed Whites' poisioning abilities if I had a say. And to add to Shadow's statement, well, eventually, if we ever get like a Pikmin 16 or whatever, people will get used to not having every pikmin type in. But hey, it's normal human insctinct to take the easy way, and keeping purples and whites was the easy path. Think about it: they would have to add more puzzles to the many that are already in game. I think you should still play it, as it's just as fun, and Rock Pikmin do make up for the Purples with the attack in battle. Go out and enjoy what's already out there; game developers can't appeal to everyone, after all. Who knows, we may even get some Pikmin 3 DLC one day that focuses on Purples and Whites! - AeroBlaze777 (talk • contribs)
- The debate of Purples and Whites really is pointless. Leaving nostalgia and bias out of the equation, Winged Pikmin and Rock Pikmin and much more depth to Pikmin three than the other two did to Pikmin 2, and they don't make combat stupidly easy.
- Mission mode offers plenty of areas to strategise with the two removed Pikmin types, and it works just fine to me.
- 7 types of Pikmin would get hectic. Nintendo had to make room somehow, and why would they remove Reds, Yellows, or Blues.
- Pikmin 3 was appealing largely to a new audience. The creators probably assumed that few people would actually care about the content of a game that was released nearly a decade ago.
- That's what the logical side of me says. The emotional one says that it's sad that those two species are featured so much less in Pikmin 3... but I'll ignore that for now. - Scittery Leaves23 (talk • contribs)
- Honestly I think if Pikmin 4 happens, Whites and Purples will be back. I'd assume there would be three new types in Pikmin 4, and adding those to the seven we already have would make ten, allowing for even division. They will of course, have to be nerfed, and maybe given some new abilities that don't break the game. Also, people actually used the Whites' poisoning ability to kill enemies? I never really wanted to do that I guess. - Jackalope1313 (talk • contribs)
- I never used Whites' poison because I mostly always attempt 0 death runs lol. Still, it's ridiculous that Whites and Purples, if even excluded from gameplay, were not featured AT ALL in the campaign. Not even mentioned. Would have been great to see them in the ending montage. - Primarch Dysley (talk • contribs)
- If whites and purples were the only thing left out, I would be complaining, but considering every boss but one (which is just depressingly easy now) was left out of the third game, the general enemy's art style was drastically changed (we go from giant crayfish and ghosts on stone rollers to a bird with insect wings and a harp in its beak... wut) and a good majority of the enemies (including notable ones like dweevils and the gattling groink), I would say there's a lot bigger issues I have with Pikmin 3's drastic changes to the franchise. I wouldn't be surprised if bulborbs would have been completely left out had they not become the poster-enemy of pikmin. It's a really awesome game, but just so outclassed by the previous two games and feels far more rushed and restrictive.
- On Shadow's note of the Purple and white pikmin being overpowered, honestly the winged pikmin aren't much better. There's really not much of a use for blue pikmin anymore since nothing underwater is really required to beat the story except for ONE obstacle (Which this wiki even notes is skippable) and they completely remove the annoyance of pretty much every flying enemy. Especially considering how little the white and purple pikmin are useful now, considering whites aren't the only pikmin that can find buried things and are only mildly poisonous, while purples are even slower than before when carrying things and don't stun enemies. I wouldn't say them clashing had anything to do with it, either, considering the rock pikmin and winged pikmin just stick out so much from every other pikmin, far more than purple and whites ever did.
- There are many things that bothers me in Pikmin 3, but this isn't really the place for that. Overall, it seems like they were trying to attract a new audience rather than build on the one they have, which is great, but they just didn't do it well, IMO. - Flish (talk • contribs)
- I apologize for the late reply, I have been pondering in my head how to properly respond to this, after getting over the initial shock that you even decided to come back here. Anyways, here is my retaliation:
- First, a universal response/reassurance: Pikmin 1 was not entirely how Miyamoto wanted the original story to look, and Pikmin 2 was more influenced by the development team than Miyamoto. Therefore, Pikmin 3 is the game we should more strictly accept as canon over any other, since Miyamoto was directly involved.
- - Most of the bosses from Pikmin 2 were subterrainian creatures, along with a vast majority of enemies. The caves in Pikmin 3 are small and are not nearly as expansive (although they are more tollerable due to them actually looking like caves instead of randomly-generated dirt tunnels), and therefore, a vast majority of the enemies from Pikmin 2 simply would have been out of place in the 3rd installment. As for the design change, once again, this is how Miyamoto originally conceived the series, in addition to being moved to a console that supports more polygons and HD textures. ( I will, however, agree with you that the Maestro has a rather bizzare appearance. It would have made much more sense and look a bit nicer if it had a flute-like beak rather than a harp)
- - The Gattling Groink was notable? Dweevils, I can partially understand, but they were subterranian and would be a nuisance in a non-cave environment. But the Groink? It was only encounted a total of 6 times in Story Mode and was rather difficult to defeat. It shouldn't come as any surprise that it was removed from the game that reintroduced the series after 9 years and was built for newcomers.
- - Now we move onto the topic of White and Purple Pikmin's absence from Story Mode. First, let me list a few possibilities for your reason to be upset about this.
- - You miss having OP Pikmin that break combat.
- - You miss having incredibly slow Pikmin that trail behind you and take forever to catch up.
- - You miss feeding Whites to tough enemies to avoid fighting them.
- - You miss being able to get rid of poison barries that aren't even in the game anymore.
- If your reasoning is any of these, I am not even going to waste time giving a proper response. If it is not, then let me give some information that renders your claim of "Rocks and Wings stick out more than any other Pikmin type" invalid.
- = Commonly accepted as the main elements of nature are: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and ocassionally, Energy is accepted as a fifth element. Well, let's see...
- Fire = Red Pikmin, Water = Blue Pikmin, Earth = Rock Pikmin, Wind = Winged Pikmin, and Energy = Yellow Pikmin.
- Then we have Purples and Whites...
- Purple Pikmin: slow, strong, heavy, and immune to being frightened. All of those are somewhat related to eachother, except for that random last one.
- White Pikmin: small, fast, poisonous, and X-ray vision. How the hell are these even related? These Pikmin have got to be the most random of all known Pikmin, as there is absolutely no similarity between any of their traits.
- Both these Pikmin do have two things in common tho, but only with eachother; they are both Utility-class Pikmin that don't have an Onion of their own, where every other known type, in fact, does. If you're going to try to use "they aren't named after their color" as a legitimate reason, I think you are litterally one of the few people left who are still complaining about this. In case you haven't noticed, if Pikmin HAD stayed only color-based, we'd have Brown, Orange, Pink, Grey, Black, Green, and maybe Cyan (which are also the colors of the Onioins from the end of Pikmin 1). After that, we'd be out of distinguishable colors. Now that Pikmin have been releived of that limit, the possibilities are endless; it's not a bad thing, it's more of a blessing.
- - Lastly, I can agree endlessly with you on this; Pikmin 3 does, unfortunately, fail to satisfy veterans enough to compensate for the 9-year wait. This is mainly due to the fact that they are using said long interval as a means to reinvent the series and generate a totaly new branch of the fanbase. However, you have to remember just that; Pikmin 3 is supposed to be made for newcomers, and intentionally excluded some of the more complex, difficult, and uneeded content from the previous games that might have overwhelmed newcomers. Even WITH all that has been left out, there are STILL people all over Miiverse who ask for help on this pathetically-easy game. However, if you get anything out of the entire entry, let it be this: Pikmin is back. It's back, and on an entirely new, awesome, clean engine. With the Wii U's abysmal sales and the less-than-impressive exclusive lineup, Nintendo would be completely insane NOT to make another Pikmin game in the next few years. After all, look how much content Pikmin 2 had, and it was made in less than 3 years using a recycled engine and hardware! I garuntee you that, if history is destined to repeat itself as it always does, Pikmin 4 will be the game of our dreams. - ShadowRaptor101 (talk • contribs)
- To Shadow, you're really right. Personally, if they were to make a pikmin game in the near future (keyword "near", probs 3-4 years, not 9 years), it would be a combo of Pikmin 2's Challenge, Pikmin 3's playstyle, and Pikmin 1's day limit. I always thought the next game would have something to do with Louie being left behind, and others coming to try and rescue him. But with advertising my user page, I think that Purples and Whites should be majorly nerfed. Stunning is unnecessary, poisioning enemies with whites was a bad addition to begin with. To Summarize, I agree with your statement. Pikmin 4 will be the pikmin game to satisfy with new and old fans. - AeroBlaze777 (talk • contribs)
- @Shadow: I will agree purple pikmin made Pikmin 2's combat far too easy at some points because of their ridiculous traits, but Pikmin 3 is far more about multitasking and collection than Pikmin 2. Yes, Pikmin 2 had far more items to pick up, but in the end, pretty much everything boiled down to fighting some other giant bug thing to get treasure. But in Pikmin 3, while you do fight bosses, you spend pretty much every other waking moment clearing paths or collecting fruit (I guess the same is true for the original game, though). Winged Pikmin are designed entirely around making collecting things easier, and some enemies can't even touch them because they fly, like the water dumple. I think it's safe to assume white pikmin's speed was only added to contrast the purple pikmin's sluggishness, but their X-ray vision is apparently null now considering other pikmin can dig up completely buried objects. There seemingly random abilities aren't all that odd considering the yellow pikmin are fast diggers, can be thrown high, are immune to electricity, and (in the case of Pikmin 1) can carry bomb rocks. I'd say it's pretty obvious their plethora of abilities is only because they were so underused in the first game, but even then, none of those things have to do with each other.
- The Gattling Groink is notable in the sense that it was one of the most bizarre and dangerous enemies in the franchise.
- I didn't mean that their abilities or element stuck out. :P Honestly they fit better than the purple and whites do in that sense, but the rock pikmin is a fat, uneven pebble, and the winged pikmin are floating above all the other pikmin, they are very visible among the others, which honestly bothers me. The Bulbmin are like that, too, but those aren't seen for very long and you can't keep them.
- It's not so much that I miss the white and purple pikmin that I'm upset that they're not in story mode, but I feel the game could have been far more interesting had all pikmin types appeared.
- While I would have preferred them being grey and pink pikmin, it's honestly not that big of a deal, certainly not something that should effect anyone's opinion of the game. (I hope) - Flish (talk • contribs)
- I thought it would have been obvious, but you're not the first person I've had to point this out to, so evidently I was wrong; Yellow Pikmin are, in fact, more consistent in traits than Purples and Whites. Their ability to fly higher, and dig quicker because of their elemental basis of energy, since they have electricity flowing through their bodies. The whole "bomb rocks held by Yellows only" in the first game should not be held as canon, though, since it was only there due to hardware limitations.
- Normally, I'd agree that Winged Pikmin are OP if it were not for the fact that they are incredibly weak when it comes to fighting, are incredibly slow and tend to back up entire lines of Pikmin when flying, and the fact that their AI is horrible.
- As for the plethora of Yellow Pikmin buffs being used as compensation for their lack of use in the first game, I think it's safe to say that both Red and Yellows are more underpowered now: In Pikmin 2, Red Pikmin became forgot and expendable the instant you found Purple Pikmin, which is literrally the day afterwards. In Pikmin 3, Blue Pikmin....well, this doesn't need explaining, does it?
- This may be completely opinion-related, but Rocks and Wings don't really clash that much to me when they are included in a group. If the Winged Pikmin stick out to you because they are flying overhead, it's probably because you haven't flowered them up with Nectar and they're lagging behind everyone else :P
- Lastly, I think managing 7 types of Pikmin at once would have been a nightmare. Pikmin is a game who's broadest demographic consists of people who suffer from OCD. Asking them to divide 7 Pikmin types into a group of 100 and I am sure that's swiftly choose taking a bullet to the head. If there were 10 types total, things might have been a little more tollerable despite the rediculous amount of switching that'd be needed for such a system.
- That being said, I am pretty sure that, like I've stated over and over again, surely we cannot expect each and every Pikmin species to appear in every single game, considering the fact that eventually there may be a massive amount of varying species of Pikmin. - ShadowRaptor101 (talk • contribs)
Comment by Space1255 on 20th April 2014
Pikmin 4, anyone? -Edit!- Pikmin 1: Olimar Pikmin 2: Louie/Shachyo(President) introduced Pikmin 3: Alph/Britanny/Charlie introduced
Comment by GamelonBLOX on 9th June 2014
- Sigh *
We waited so long for Pikmin 3, must I say, it was truly worth the wait.
Comment by Alphie From Koppai on 13th July 2014
Comment by Grc2003 on 7th August 2014
Idea for the types of Pikmin in Pikmin 4 (10 types so there's an epic amount that can still be divided, since 10 Pikmin per type equals the 100-Pikmin limit.)
- Red Pikmin (Fire resistant)
- Rock Pikmin (Good at smashing)
- Yellow Pikmin (Immune to electricity)
- Blue Pikmin (Can swim)
- Winged Pikmin (Can fly)
- Purple Pikmin (Strong and does a groud pound, but slow)
- White Pikmin (Fast and poison resistant, as well as x-Ray vision, but
- Green Pikmin (Can heal Pikmin)
- Orange Pikmin (Can handle Bomb Rocks)
- Diamond Pikmin (Stronger versions of Rock Pikmin)
I may consider adding more stronger versions, such as Cyan Pikmin (Stronger version of Blue Pikmin) or Lava Pikmin (stronger version of Red Pikmin). Also, a currently unnamed stronger version of Yellow Pikmin is being considered.
- Either keep these ideas on Your user page or go to the Pikmin Fanon wiki. - AeroBlaze777 (talk • contribs)
I need pikmin 3 on Switch
I need it on switch because I don't have a wii u, instead I have a Nintendo switch, We need pikmin 3 on switch because I need to play it really bad and would tell us that pikmin 4 is coming soon.Brittanypikmin (talk) 11:19, April 16, 2019 (EDT)