Crimson Candypop Bud
|Appears in||Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Pikmin 3|
|Scientific name||Flora rufusia|
|Areas||The Forest Navel, The Distant Spring, The Final Trial, Distant Tundra, Formidable Oak|
|Caves||Bulblax Kingdom, Hole of Heroes|
|Challenge Mode levels||None|
|Collect treasure! levels||None|
|Battle enemies! levels||Formidable Oak Remix|
|Side Story levels||None|
|2-Player Battle levels||None|
|Bingo Battle levels||None|
|Pikmin produced||5 Red Pikmin|
The following article or section is in need of assistance from someone who plays Pikmin 3.
Crimson Candypop Buds (べ二ポンガシグサ?, lit.: "Crimson Puffed Grain Weed") are red Candypop Buds found in all three Pikmin games. The behave exactly the same as all other Candypop Buds, except when non-red Pikmin are thrown in, they will change into Red Pikmin. If reds are thrown in, they will be reverted to leaf stages. In Pikmin 2 and Pikmin 3, Red Pikmin don't count against the 5 Pikmin limit per Candypop Bud. In Pikmin, this bud can be used up to 50 times to get massive amounts of Red Pikmin, but Red Pikmin themselves do count against the limit.
This section is a stub. You can help Pikipedia by expanding it.
- Story mode
- The Forest Navel: One near the pool with the Analog Computer.
- The Distant Spring: One on a stump near the landing site.
- The Final Trial: One near the landing site.
- Story mode
- Bulblax Kingdom: One on sublevel 1, and two on sublevel 6.
- Hole of Heroes: Two on sublevel 8 (Bulbmin available).
- Story mode
- Distant Tundra: Two near the Pyroclasmic Slooches and three near the Shaggy Long Legs (only on day of first visit).
- Formidable Oak: One at the end of the cave.
- Battle enemies!
- Formidable Oak Remix: Four near the starting point.
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Crimson Candypop Bud appears in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a sticker that can be worn by Olimar exclusively. It adds +12% damage to all Pikmin-related attacks.
- Size: length: 65mm, as per the e-card
- Pikmin 2 Piklopedia number: #47
A Crimson Candypop Bud shown from the Piklopedia.
The plant's e-card, #54.
This article or section is in need of more images.
The Crimson Candypop Bud sticker in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- See more: Candypop family#Naming.
Crimson is shade of red.
Its scientific name is Flora rufusia. Rufusia may refer to "Rufusia pilicola", a species of red algae.
Names in other languages
|French (NoA)||Fleur cracheuse écarlate||Scarlet spitting flower|
|French (NoE)||Fleur Cracheuse Cramoisie||Crimson Spitting Flower|
|Spanish (NoA)||Brote rebotador escarlata||Scarlet sending-back sprout|