|Appears in||Pikmin 3|
|Areas||Tropical Wilds, Distant Tundra, Twilight River|
|Collect treasure! levels||Tropical Forest Remix, Fortress of Festivity, Clockwork Chasm|
|Battle enemies! levels||Tropical Wilds Remix, Distant Tundra Remix, Fortress of Festivity|
|Bingo Battle levels||None|
This article or section is in need of more or better images. Particularly:
Bouncy Mushrooms are special fungi in Pikmin 3. They are large, flat, red mushrooms, and Pikmin and leaders can land on their tops; when they do so, they bounce up onto a pre-determined spot, even if it is another mushroom in a chain. For the majority of the mushrooms, a leader has to throw the Pikmin or other leaders onto the mushroom, but a few of them can be accessed by falling from above. The leader or Pikmin will always get launched as long as they touch its top, regardless of where they touch or whether they fell on it or got thrown.
- Distant Tundra
- One near the pile of 30 blue fragments near the landing site.
- One near the pile of 20 brown fragments (later a Burgeoning Spiderwort) near the yellow Onion discovery site.
- One near the paper bag leading to the Vehemoth Phosbat's arena; the mushroom itself leads to the buried Dodge Whistle.
- A chain of two behind the outside area with three Pyroclasmic Slooches, leading to a raised platform with two Bearded Amprats.
- Tropical Wilds
- One is used to access one seesaw block of a pair. Only Yellow Pikmin can reach it.
- Twilight River
- One is found in the water, at the end of the longer lily pad path.
- Clockwork Chasm (Collect Treasure!)
- One at the end of the conveyor belt at which the leaders start; during the countdown they are conveyed away from it. This bouncy mushroom merely bounces one back to the SPERO.
- Distant Tundra Remix
All Bouncy Mushrooms are in the same locations as the Distant Tundra in the story, except for the chain of two at the edge of the area. Instead, there is a chain of three between the overturned plant pot and the ledge containing two Pyroclasmic Slooches.
- Fortress of Festivity (both Collect Treasure! and Battle Enemies!)
- A chain of two leading from a geyser on a red gift box to the slide around the Christmas tree.
- A chain of three leading from the white cake to a raised blue gift box.
- Tropical Forest Remix
- One next to the incomplete bridge, useful for exchanging Pikmin types between leaders before the bridge is completed.
- Tropical Wilds Remix
- One in the water next to the blue Onion.
- One in the water between the Burrowing Snagret's area and the shore near the Swooping Snitchbug.
- If one presses while a Pikmin Short Movie is playing, the Bouncy Mushroom sound will play.
Name in other languages
|Spanish (NoE)||Hongo trampolín||Trampoline mushroom|
|Arachnode web • Bloominous Stemple • Bodies of water • Boulder • Bouncy Mushroom • Bridge (fragments, hay) • Burgeoning Spiderwort mold • Cardboard box (tin box) • Climbing stick • Clog • Conveyor belt • Crystals • Dirt mound • Electrical wire • Electrode • Fire geyser • Flukeweed (dam) • Gas pipe • Gates and walls • Geyser • Iron ball • Lily pad • Paper bag • Seesaw blocks (elevator platforms) • Spotcap and Kingcap • Tunnel|