|Appears in||Pikmin 3|
|Areas||Tropical Wilds, Garden of Hope, Twilight River|
|Collect treasure! levels||None|
|Battle enemies! levels||None|
|Bingo Battle levels||None|
Flukeweeds are plants found in Pikmin 3. They appear as curly pink sprouts. Most Pikmin don't know what to do with them, but Winged Pikmin will pull them out of the ground, often revealing an object attached to their roots, like a pellet, some Sheargrubs, fruit or other things. When holding on, the Pikmin tug together at regular intervals, but if they are not enough, this action will do nothing to the plant. If there are enough Pikmin on it however, each tug will decrease its health, until it reaches 0, where the plant pops out of the ground. If the Winged Pikmin are under the influence of ultra-spicy spray, they will uproot the Flukeweed faster.
Strength to uproot
This article or section needs to be cleaned up, either its format or general style.
The following items require a single Pikmin to uproot. A maximum of two can be put to work on the root.
The following items require three Pikmin to uproot. A maximum of five can be put to work on the root.
The following items require five Pikmin to uproot. A maximum of five can be put to work on the root.
On top of a waterfall on the Twilight River, there is a dam blocking part of the river. It is a large stick that has three Flukeweeds attached to it. When ten Pikmin grab on, they pull the branch out of the way, allowing lily pads access to that river. This obstacle is unique in that the flukeweeds do not have individual requirements and instead the Winged Pikmin automatically split into groups. Four will always go to the furthest flukeweed and three will go to the other two. The appearance and animation of these flukeweeds is the same as others.
The following article or section is in need of assistance from someone who plays Pikmin 3.
To do: Specify which nectar eggs and pellets are randomly colored and which are predetermined.
- There are a total of six located in the Flighty Joustmite cave. Travelling around the room clockwise, they contain a bomb rock, a five pellet, a Velvety Dreamdrop, three Male Sheargrubs, a nectar egg, and three Female Sheargrubs.
- There is one in the water past the cinderblock, once it is destroyed. It contains the Blue Onion.
- There is one on a high ledge near the Bug-Eyed Crawmad. It contains a Lesser Mock Bottom.
- There is one near the china pot. It contains a blue five pellet.
- There is one behind the electric gate nearest the Armored Mawdad arena. It contains a five pellet.
- There are two in the Shaggy Long Legs arena. One contains a five pellet, the other a nectar egg.
- There is one in the landing site. It contains a one pellet.
- There is one a short walk outside the landing site. It contains a five pellet.
- There is one near the Puffy Blowhog. It contains a Searing Acidshock.
- There are two near the Burgeoning Spiderwort and Arachnode. One contains three Male Sheargrubs, the other a five pellet.
- There is one near the Scornets. It contains a five pellet.
- There are a total of seven near the Winged Onion. In all, there are two one pellets, three Female Sheargrubs, two five pellets, a nectar egg, and a Lesser Mock Bottom.
Names in other languages
|Spanish (NoE)||Hierbajo||Underground grass|
|Arachnode web • Bloominous Stemple • Bodies of water • Boulder • Bouncy Mushroom • Bridge (fragments, hay) • Burgeoning Spiderwort mold • Cardboard box (tin box) • Climbing stick • Clog • Conveyor belt • Crystals • Dirt mound • Electrical wire • Electrode • Fire geyser • Flukeweed (dam) • Gas pipe • Gates and walls • Geyser • Iron ball • Lily pad • Paper bag • Seesaw blocks (elevator platforms) • Spotcap and Kingcap • Tunnel|