Lapis Lazuli Candypop Bud
|Appears in||Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Pikmin 3|
|Scientific name||Flora cobaltium|
|Areas||The Distant Spring, The Final Trial, Tropical Wilds, Formidable Oak|
|Caves||Frontier Cavern, Snagret Hole, Hole of Heroes|
|Challenge Mode levels||None|
|Collect treasure! levels||Beastly Caverns|
|Battle enemies! levels||Twilight River Remix, Beastly Caverns|
|2-Player Battle levels||None|
|Bingo Battle levels||None|
|Pikmin produced||5 Blue Pikmin|
Lapis Lazuli Candypop Buds are blue Candypop Buds found in all Pikmin games. They behave the same way as all other Candypop Buds, except they change non-blue Pikmin into Blue Pikmin. Their name is derived from a semi-precious dark blue mineral called lapis lazuli. The buds are usually found in close proximity to water, and finding them can generally be taken as an indication that Blue Pikmin will be needed. Any Blue Pikmin thrown in will revert to leaf Pikmin while retaining their original type. Pikmin features a 50 Pikmin limit per Candypop Bud where Pikmin of the same type as the bud count towards the limit. This feature was changed in subsequent Pikmin titles which feature a five Pikmin limit per bud and where Pikmin of the same type as the bud do not count towards the limit. Interestingly, the Lapis Lazuli Candypop Buds found in the Twilight River Remix can each produce 10 Pikmin, instead of 5.
This article or section is a stub. You can help Pikipedia by.
- Story mode
- The Distant Spring: One on the beach with the Massage Machine, another on the beach near the Chronos Reactor.
- The Final Trial: One near the landing site.
- Story mode
- Frontier Cavern: One on sublevel 5 (Bulbmin available).
- Snagret Hole: Three on sublevel 6.
- Hole of Heroes: Two on sublevel 6.
- Story mode
- Tropical Wilds: Four near the Calcified Crushblat arena.
- Formidable Oak: One in the water under the clipboard, and one at the end of the cave.
- Collect treasure!
- Beastly Caverns: Two inside a cave, near the entrance.
- Battle enemies!
- Twilight River Remix: Two on the north side, across the river.
- Beastly Caverns: Two outside the cave, in the center.
- Size: length: 65mm, as per the e-card
- Piklopedia number: #46
The Lapis Lazuli Candypop Bud entry in the enemy reel.
The plant's e-card, #54.
This article or section is in need of more or better images.
Names in other languages
|French (NoA)||Fleur cracheuse bleu azur||Azure spitting flower|
|French (NoE)||Fleur Cracheuse Bleu Lapis||Lapis Blue Spitting Flower|
|Spanish (NoA)||Brote rebotador lapislázuli||Lapis lazuli sending-back sprout|