|Appears in||Pikmin 3, Hey! Pikmin|
|Areas||Distant Tundra, Twilight River, Formidable Oak|
|Collect treasure! levels||None|
|Battle enemies! levels||None|
|Bingo Battle levels||None|
Bloominous Stemples are unique plants found in Pikmin 3 and Hey! Pikmin. They are always found in caves, and will appear in a dormant state when first seen. In Pikmin 3, they will bloom if a light from a nearby electrode is activated, and once they bloom, they will not wither back to their dormant state. They work the same way in Hey! Pikmin, however they can also bloom if they receive light from sun or enemies that produce light (like Widemouthed Anode Beetles). If the source of light disappears, the plants will wither back to their dormant state. Once they bloom, they act as a path to access previously inaccessible places. According to the explorers in Pikmin 3, the surface of the Bloominous Stemple is very soft and fluffy.
In Pikmin 3
- A cluster of five is found in the Spotty Bulbear cave. Pikmin carrying objects can go over them, bypassing the fire hazards entirely, and they must be grown before any Pikmin, Winged Pikmin included, can access the Citrus Lump on the ledge behind the plants.
- Two are found in the cave in which Charlie was first taken by the Vehemoth Phosbat. They allow Alph and Brittany to give chase to the Vehemoth Phosbat.
- Three are located in the Juicy Gaggle cave. When expanded, they lead to a pile of 30 light blue fragments.
- Two groups of two and one group of three are found in the second room of the oak, and each group requires its own electrode. Once all three electrodes are lit, the path beyond the Stemples can be accessed.
In Hey! Pikmin
- Verdant Waterfront
- Sweltering Parchlands
- Lights in the Darkness: Again, many Bloominous Stemples are found here. However, the player must break blocks to let in light to cause the flowers to bloom.
This article or section is in need of more or better images. Particularly:
Arachnode web • Bloominous Stemple • Bodies of water • Boulder • Bouncy Mushroom • Bridge (fragments, hay) • Burgeoning Spiderwort mold • Cardboard box (tin box) • Climbing stick • Clog • Cobblestone block • Conveyor belt • Crystals • Dirt block • Dirt mound • Electrical wire • Electrode • Fire geyser • 24x24px Flames • Flukeweed (dam) • Gas pipe • Gates and walls • Geyser • Hydroe bramble • Iron ball • Iron block • Liftable rock • Lily pad • Paper bag • Pulley rock • Seesaw blocks (elevator platforms) • Spotcap and Kingcap • Trowel • Tunnel