|Appears in||Hey! Pikmin|
|Scientific name||Dentefaber himeagea|
The Speargrub (トゲデムシ?, lit.: "Thorned Bug") is an enemy found in Hey! Pikmin. It serves as an obstacle and cannot be killed.
Speargrubs act as obstacles during puzzles that involve throwing Pikmin. They appear and out of holes in walls and move along set paths before disappearing and reappearing into other holes. They cannot be killed, and any Pikmin aside from Rock Pikmin will die if they touch them.
To do: List all places the enemy can be found in.
- Sparkling Labyrinth
Speargrubs are invincible and cannot be killed. Players must work carefully to avoid accidentally letting their Pikmin come into contact with them.
Hey! Pikmin logs
This section is a stub. You can help Pikipedia by expanding it.
- See more: Mandiblard family#Naming.
- Common name: Speargrub. From "Sheargrub", a word present in the names of various members of the mandiblard family, and "spear", referring to the spikes on its back.
- Japanese nickname: トゲデムシ?, lit.: "Thorned Bug".
- Japanese name: トゲヒメアギト?, lit.: "Thorn Small Jaw". From ヒメアギト科?, the Mandiblard family's Japanese name.
- Scientific name: Dentefaber himeagea.
- Internal names: Unknown.
- Prerelease: None.
Names in other languages
Toge De Mushi
|French (NoA)||Boufpon à pics|
|French (NoE)||Boufpon à piques|
This article or section is in need of more images. Particularly:
Speargrubs in a room with Bouncy Mushrooms in Crystal Tunnels.
Speargrubs near the Snack Vault.
To do: List links to similar subjects.
The following article or section is in need of assistance from someone who plays Hey! Pikmin.