Young Yellow Wollywog
|Appears in||Hey! Pikmin|
|Scientific name||Amphicaris frodendum|
|Areas||Treacherous Currents, Pollution Pool, Drenchnozzle Den, Downpour Thicket, Below the Ice, Frozen Hazard|
The Young Yellow Wollywog (Young Yellow Wollyhop in the European version, コイモガエル?, lit.: "Young Potato Frog") is an enemy found in Hey! Pikmin. It is the transitional form between a Wogpole and a Yellow Wollywog. It is mostly yellow but has a green head and two green spots on its sides. Similar to the Yellow Wollywog, it has large black eyes that protrude outward slightly. It has a tail similar to the Wogpole, although it is yellow, rather than blue. It is slightly wider than Captain Olimar, and about two thirds his height. When on land, it moves and attacks by hopping forward in the same direction, crushing any Pikmin that it lands on. When it's in the water, it will swim back and forth.
To do: Find out its health in Hey! Pikmin by retreiving the value from the game files.
Young Yellow Wollywogs are capable of traversing both water and land. They hop/swim back and forth, but do not actively try to attack Pikmin.
To do: List all places the enemy can be found in.
Young Yellow Wollywogs can be defeated with a single Pikmin throw.
Hey! Pikmin logs
- Common name: Young Yellow Wollywog. The "Young" in its name confirms it is an infant version of the Yellow Wollywog.
- Japanese nickname: コイモガエル?, lit.: "Young Potato Frog".
- Japanese name: ダルマイモガエル?, lit.: "Daruma Potato Frog". It is shared with the Wogpole and Yellow Wollywog.
- Scientific name: Amphicaris frodendum. It is also shared with the Wogpole and Yellow Wollywog.
- Internal names: Its internal name is
koimo. Its generator name is
- Prerelease: None.
Names in other languages
Ko Imo Gaeru
|Young Potato Frog|
|Dutch||Jonge gele pletterpad||Young yellow crushtoad|
|French||Jeune wog jaune||Young Yellow Wollywog|
|German||Gelber Zwerg-Orcalog||Yellow Dwarf Wollywog|
|Spanish||Sapillo amarillo||Yellow tadpole|