Widemouthed Anode Beetle
|Appears in||Hey! Pikmin|
|Scientific name||Scarabum electrodea grandiostium|
|Areas||Glowing Bloom Pond|
To do: Find out its health in Hey! Pikmin by retreiving the value from the game files.
The Widemouthed Anode Beetle patrols a set path in dimly-lit areas, where it casts a field of light. If Pikmin walk into this light, it will charge them and attempt to eat them.
To do: List all places the enemy can be found in.
Widemouthed Anode Beetles can be defeated by continually throwing Pikmin at them until they flip over, which leaves them completely vulnerable to attack, much like the standard Anode Beetle.
Hey! Pikmin logs
This article or section is in need of more images. Particularly:
This section is a stub. You can help Pikipedia by.
- See more: Anode Beetle#Naming.
- Common name: Widemouthed Anode Beetle. The name is the same as an Anode Beetle's, but starting with "widemouthed", referring to its large mouth.
- Japanese nickname: オオグチエレキムシ?, lit.: "Big Mouthed Electric Bug".
- Japanese name: キモンオオグチエレキムシ?, lit.: "Yellow Pattern Big Mouthed Electric Bug".
- Scientific name: Scarabum electrodea grandiostium. Scarabum electrodea is the Anode Beetle's scientific name. Grandiostium comes from grandis and ostium, Latin for "large" and "mouth", respectively.
- Internal names: Unknown.
- Prerelease: None.
Names in other languages
Ō Guchi Ereki Mushi
|Big Mouthed Electric Bug|
|French||Scarabée électrique à bec||Beaked electric beetle|
|German||Breitmaul-Anodenkäfer||Widemouth Anode Beetle|
|Italian||Anodicocco dalla bocca larga|
|Spanish||Escarabajo dentánodo||Portmanteau of "dentado" (toothed), and Escarabajo ánodo (Anode Beetle)|