|Appears in||Hey! Pikmin|
|Scientific name||Tumidoculum domesticancerius|
|Attacks||Push Pikmin off ledge|
The Crammed Wraith (ニセシャコモドキ?, lit.: "Fake Pseudo Mantis Shrimp") is an enemy found in Hey! Pikmin. It is a large, purple, creature similar to a hermit crab with four spotted limbs and green eyes. It attacks by pushing Olimar and Pikmin backwards with a tall shell on its back.
The following article or section is in need of assistance from someone who plays Hey! Pikmin.
The Crammed Wraith will sit idly, blocking a path, until it detects Pikmin approaching. It will then walk backwards quickly to push the Pikmin away from their destination, denying them access of wherever it is blocking.
- Sparkling Labyrinth
- Echo Cavern: The only three in the game appear here. The first two are found near the middle of the level. One is sleeping on the ground, while the other is awake and found on a branch. The final one is near the end, found under the stones that fall when bomb rock explode near them.
The Crammed Wraith can only be defeated by throwing Pikmin over its shell and landing them onto its head, where it can be damaged. Alternatively, a single bomb-rock is enough to take it out.
Hey! Pikmin logs
This article or section is in need of more images.
A sleeping Crammed Wraith in Echo Cavern.
- See more: Shellter family#Naming.
- Common name: Crammed Wraith. Crammed refers to how it lives within its small shell. Wraith seems to have no real meaning, unlike other enemies with this name.
- Japanese nickname: ニセシャコモドキ?, lit.: "Fake Pseudo Mantis Shrimp".
- Japanese name: オカデメゴウナ?, lit.: "Land Bug-Eyed Hermit Crab".
- Scientific name: Tumidoculum domesticancerius. It uses "domestic", referring to its shell home, and cancer, Latin for "crab".
- Internal names: Its internal name is
syako, part of its Japanese nickname, and similar to the internal name for the Hermit Crawmad in Pikmin 3. Its generator name is
- Prerelease: None.
Names in other languages
The following article or section needs help from someone who can translate Italian text.
Nize Shako Modoki
|Fake Pseudo Mantis Shrimp|
|Dutch||Hiernietkreeft||Not here lobster (pun on "hermietkreeft" (hermit crab))|
|French||Paguroc||Rock Hermit Crab|
|German||Pseudo-Einsiedlergreifer||Pseudo Hermit Grabber|
|Spanish||Cavataño ermiloco||From Cavaloco ermitaño (Hermit Crawmad)|