|Appears in||Hey! Pikmin|
|Scientific name||Fenestari luminescens|
|Areas||Space of Silence|
|Attacks||Swoop down and electrocute|
The Electric Spectralid (エレキシジミ?, lit.: "Electric Lycaenidae") is an enemy in Hey! Pikmin. Their appearance is similar to real world butterflies, just like flitterbies. They have red eyes and a white body, while everything else is light blue and almost ghost-like, reflecting its electric properties. They are only about two times the size as Captain Olimar. They fly through the air emitting light from the electricity that runs through their body. If they spot Olimar, they will occasionally dive bomb into him to try and harm him. They are quite rare, only appearing in the Space of Silence.
To do: Find out its health in Hey! Pikmin by retreiving the value from the game files.
Electric Spectralids appear on the top screen, flying back and forth. If it decides to attack, it will pause for a second, and swoop down at Olimar. If it isn't killed, it will return to the top screen to repeat the process.
- Ravaged Rustworks
- Space of Silence: This is the only location they are found in, where they act as another electrical hazard alongside electric mushrooms. Whenever one is killed, another one will eventually appear. They don't pose any threat to Pikmin, since only electricity-resistant Yellow Pikmin appear here.
The following article or section contains guides.
These creatures spawn on the top screen and fly around there. On occasion, it will pause then fly down to Olimar’s position on the lower screen in an attempt to damage him. Once it is finished, it will fly back to the top screen and repeat its cycle. A single thrown Pikmin is sufficient to take it out.
Hey! Pikmin logs
The following article or section needs help from someone who can translate Japanese text.
- Common name: Electric Spectralid. See here for details. Unlike previous Spectralids in the Pikmin series, the singular name for this creature uses "Spectralid", not "Spectralids".
- Japanese nickname: エレキシジミ?. It translates to "Electric Lycaenidae". See here for details.
- Japanese name: ウスバケエレキシジミ?.
- Scientific name: Fenestari luminescens. See here for details on the Fenestari genus. Luminescens is a play on the word "luminescent".
- Internal names: Unknown.
- Prerelease: None.
Names in other languages
|French||Spectrillon électrique||Electric spectralid|
This article or section is in need of more images.