|Red Pikmin||0||Ultra-spicy sprays||0|
The following article or section contains guides.
The Hidden Garden is the twenty-third level in the Pikmin 2 Challenge Mode. Only two Bulbmin are available. Being that there are no harmful enemies in this level, a pink flower is inevitable upon winning, unless Pikmin are left unplucked.
- Theme: Concrete
- Music: Snagret
- Time: 200 (400 seconds)
- Starting Pikmin:
- Bulbmin × 2 (flower)
- Arboreal Frippery × 2 (inside 2 Skitter Leaves)
- Crystallized Clairvoyance × 1
- Crystallized Telekinesis × 1
- Love Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Skitter Leaves)
- Mirth Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Skitter Leaves)
- Omniscient Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Skitter Leaves)
- Science Project × 2 (inside 2 Skitter Leaves)
- The Key × 1 (inside a Skitter Leaf)
- Plants and fungi:
- Note: The previous object numbers were gathered from a very basic reading of the game's files. Research is currently underway to get more accurate numbers.
|Internal cave name||ch_MUKI_enemyzero|
|(?) Enemy maximum||21|
|(?) Item maximum||2|
|(?) Gate maximum||0|
|(?) Dead end unit maximum||0|
|(?) Number of rooms||1|
|(?) Corridor-to-room ratio||0|
|(?) Escape geyser||Yes|
|(?) Clogged hole||No|
|(?) Unit file||1_unit_16x17r_conc.txt|
|(?) Light file||yakushima_3_16x17r_light.ini|
|Cave units (?)|
|Large rest room|
The Key is located inside a Skitter Leaf. There are many Queen Candypop Buds which can be used to increase your Pikmin amount. Most treasures are hidden inside pipes or inside other Skitter Leaves. Also note that this stage is similar to the fourth sublevel in the Shower Room with a few minor changes.
The following article or section is in need of assistance from someone who plays Pikmin 2.
Very rarely, if the player throws a Pikmin in a sand area (in the hill), that Pikmin can disappear and die.
Names in other languages
|French (NoA)||Jardin secret||Secret garden|
|Spanish (NoA)||Jardín Oculto||Hidden Garden|