|Red Pikmin||0||Ultra-spicy sprays||2|
|Yellow Pikmin||0|| |
The following article or section contains guides.
Bully Den is the twenty-eighth level in Challenge Mode in Pikmin 2, featuring two Waterwraiths. The stage begins with 25 Purple Pikmin, but the absence of Candypop Buds means they cannot be converted into other types. One Waterwraith drops The Key when defeated; the other drops the Silencer.
- Theme: Tiles
- Music: Tile 1
- Time: 300 (600 seconds)
- Starting Pikmin:
- Purple Pikmin × 25 (flower)
- Crystallized Telekinesis × 2 (inside the Anode Dweevils)
- Love Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Anode Beetles)
- Lustrous Element × 1
- Mirrored Element × 1
- Mirth Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Anode Beetles)
- Omniscient Sphere × 2 (inside 2 Anode Beetles)
- Petrified Heart × 1 (inside the Yellow Wollywog)
- Silencer × 1 (inside a Waterwraith)
- Tear Stone × 1 (inside the Wollywog)
- The Key × 1 (inside a Waterwraith)
- Unknown Merit × 1
- Plants and fungi:
- Note: The previous object numbers were gathered from a very basic reading of the game's files. Research is currently underway to get more accurate numbers.
|Internal cave name||ch_MIYA_trap|
|(?) Enemy maximum||12|
|(?) Item maximum||3|
|(?) Gate maximum||5|
|(?) Dead end unit maximum||50|
|(?) Number of rooms||5|
|(?) Corridor-to-room ratio||0.2|
|(?) Escape geyser||Yes|
|(?) Clogged hole||No|
|(?) Unit file||2_units_tak22_yuko_tile.txt|
|(?) Light file||muraon_light_lv1.ini|
|Cave units (?)|
|Dead end with item||Dead end||Three-way crossing||Four-way crossing||Turning corridor||Corridor|
|Long corridor||Square room with 4 exits||Corridor with 6 pipes|
Besides the Waterwraiths, other creatures make an appearance in the Den as well. There are two Volatile Dweevils and one Anode Dweevil roaming around. Throwing Purple Pikmin in the open areas and in the tunnel will cause a shock wave, causing more creatures to fall from the ceiling, those creatures being a Wollywog, a Yellow Wollywog, and six Anode Beetles. You may want to take them out as fast as you can since they can be irritating when trying to defeat a Waterwraith. You can also risk not trying to meet any of them at all and hope none of them fall while battling the bosses.
When the countdown timer reaches 270, the Waterwraiths fall and begin rolling around the cavern. They can easily be subdued by petrifying both and assaulting their backsides once they break free. An alternate strategy employs hiding in one of the tunnels found in the Den and launching an attack from the limited safety they provide. It is recommended that gates should not be destroyed, as they help separate the Waterwraiths.
Names in other languages
|French (NoA)||Antre du tyran||Tyrant's lair|
|Spanish (NoA)||Guarida del Matón||Bully's Lair|
- This is the only other place to find a Waterwraith in besides the Submerged Castle.
- In two player mode, the Waterwraiths only attack Captain Olimar. The enemies that drop from the sky only come when Pikmin are thrown nearby.
- Submerged Castle
- Anode Beetle
- Dweevil family
- Amphituber family
- Ancient Secrets Series
- Crystallized Emotions Series