|Maximum carriers||30 Pikmin|
|Challenge Mode levels||Brawny Abyss, Trampled Garden, Collector's Room|
- This article is about the large bolt. For the small bolt, see Superstrong Stabilizer.
Collecting the treasure
The following article or section contains guides.
This treasure is found in the Subterranean Complex's sixth sublevel, and there are many hazards here, as well as deadly Careening Dirigibugs and Anode Beetles. It's advised to clear the sublevel of all its enemies and obstacles before trying to carry anything. That said, it is possible for the treasure to appear on the starting room, very close to the pod.
The Repair Juggernaut in the Subterranean Complex.
- The number "256" referred to in the sales pitch is the number of different values a byte can have. In addition, 255 is the largest value an unsigned byte can hold. Because of these numbers' relevance in video game development, they appear at times in game scripts, particularly in Nintendo games.
Names in other languages
|French||Titan de la Réparation||Titan of Fixing|
|German||Götze der Reparatur||Idol of Repair|
|Italian||Bestione fissatutto||All-fixing Beast|
|Spanish||Coloso inflexible||Inflexible colossus|
- Twitch clip on Twitch, published on October 30th, 2018, retrieved on October 30th, 2018
- “Hocotate E-Mag #255. Not just songs; songs of love! Rock out to Pikpik's greatest hits and get sappy! http://www.pikmin.com” – Spammer in a letter
- “In this mind-bending realm, my attacks are 256 times more potent!” – Dimentio in Dimension D